Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Their Finest Moments - Do Share!
1 2
n7fJ2vh.png

When I got this 3 legged familiar

Since I got the Familiar and an extra leg... which could only be his since the other thing I fought was a bug.
n7fJ2vh.png

When I got this 3 legged familiar

Since I got the Familiar and an extra leg... which could only be his since the other thing I fought was a bug.
1kz7OWt.png
I actually have a screenshot of this exact situation. Except for I only had two dragons, as this was before my hatchlings I bought aged. It was not a pretty battle at all.

I enjoy taking down four Nagas, though. It leads to some decent looting at the end of the round.
I actually have a screenshot of this exact situation. Except for I only had two dragons, as this was before my hatchlings I bought aged. It was not a pretty battle at all.

I enjoy taking down four Nagas, though. It leads to some decent looting at the end of the round.
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
They would give me a hard time when I first started coming across them, but then like adelein said, they have to spend so much time meditating that it's not actually that difficult. It just means a good chunk of EXP for you. :^)
They would give me a hard time when I first started coming across them, but then like adelein said, they have to spend so much time meditating that it's not actually that difficult. It just means a good chunk of EXP for you. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Dragoness ROFL! HAHAHA! XD <3

@Alphaeon Of course <3 But this was my first time into that new level and BAM, haha. It was very interestiiiing.
@Dragoness ROFL! HAHAHA! XD <3

@Alphaeon Of course <3 But this was my first time into that new level and BAM, haha. It was very interestiiiing.
@MegsInkdragon - Oh don&#039;t worry, I was equally taken aback when I first saw them! And I had no idea that their Light attack did so much damage, so they wiped my team out a lot lol :^(
@MegsInkdragon - Oh don&#039;t worry, I was equally taken aback when I first saw them! And I had no idea that their Light attack did so much damage, so they wiped my team out a lot lol :^(
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2