Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wow
So I'm doing my gathering turns today in the Fire clan area to see if I can find myself a Flamecaller doll. I have the coliseum open in another tab to grind while the pages are loading. I get to my last turn at gathering, and before I see what's there I have a look at the loot drops from my last coli battle.

What was one of the drops?

A flamecaller doll.

Has anything weird/lucky happened to you lately?
So I'm doing my gathering turns today in the Fire clan area to see if I can find myself a Flamecaller doll. I have the coliseum open in another tab to grind while the pages are loading. I get to my last turn at gathering, and before I see what's there I have a look at the loot drops from my last coli battle.

What was one of the drops?

A flamecaller doll.

Has anything weird/lucky happened to you lately?
A few minutes ago in Nature. [img]http://250kb.de/u/130712/p/X5ePHpuPiFpV.png[/img] I did not even know that was possible.
A few minutes ago in Nature.

X5ePHpuPiFpV.png

I did not even know that was possible.
UZVTEBc.png
I have rotten luck. In fact, ever since I hit level 10 digging, I rarely ever get a penny jar, let alone a chest ;_;

I didn't know you could get dolls from the Coliseum! Awesome finds guys!
I have rotten luck. In fact, ever since I hit level 10 digging, I rarely ever get a penny jar, let alone a chest ;_;

I didn't know you could get dolls from the Coliseum! Awesome finds guys!
1kz7OWt.png
After sitting for hours with my heart in my throat I won an auction for an adorable female pearl...then turned around and had someone pay the autobuy on one of my blue pearl boys!
After sitting for hours with my heart in my throat I won an auction for an adorable female pearl...then turned around and had someone pay the autobuy on one of my blue pearl boys!
2q035vp.jpg