Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worth Buying Gems?
1 2
@StarkPanda

Oh my GOSH, I SO sympathize.

I've tried EVERYTHING EVER to recover my NeoPets account but the people who run the Help Center will NOT give me the email or password no matter HOW hard I try or how much information I provide...

The account was created at the dawn of home internet popularity, it's TWELVE YEARS OLD.

I'm so distraught about it, every time I think about it. It literally kills me when I think about the things I have stored on that account that probably don't exist anymore...
@StarkPanda

Oh my GOSH, I SO sympathize.

I've tried EVERYTHING EVER to recover my NeoPets account but the people who run the Help Center will NOT give me the email or password no matter HOW hard I try or how much information I provide...

The account was created at the dawn of home internet popularity, it's TWELVE YEARS OLD.

I'm so distraught about it, every time I think about it. It literally kills me when I think about the things I have stored on that account that probably don't exist anymore...
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
@Morticia OMG!!! FEEL MY PAIN! My account on Neo is 12 years old (websurffer if you wanna search it out) and when I made it, I wasn't technically old enough to have the full site (I think you had to be 14?) Anywho, I lied about how old I was and I cannot remember the birthday I used. And maybe this is just karmic punishment for lying but why do they even have the birthday thing as part of the login??? And I've even emailed them and TOLD them that I lied 12 years ago and given them my real birthday and they've not changed it in the system and so I can basically never login.
@Morticia OMG!!! FEEL MY PAIN! My account on Neo is 12 years old (websurffer if you wanna search it out) and when I made it, I wasn't technically old enough to have the full site (I think you had to be 14?) Anywho, I lied about how old I was and I cannot remember the birthday I used. And maybe this is just karmic punishment for lying but why do they even have the birthday thing as part of the login??? And I've even emailed them and TOLD them that I lied 12 years ago and given them my real birthday and they've not changed it in the system and so I can basically never login.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@StarkPanda

Yeah, that's horrid. D:
I gave them all of the old passwords I could remember, my best friend's username who used to play, etc. etc...
They will NOT give it back. Just won't.

And I think the website that my email address was through is no longer a thing, therefore I can basically never, ever play again. :|

It just sits there, mocking me...

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=erowland223
@StarkPanda

Yeah, that's horrid. D:
I gave them all of the old passwords I could remember, my best friend's username who used to play, etc. etc...
They will NOT give it back. Just won't.

And I think the website that my email address was through is no longer a thing, therefore I can basically never, ever play again. :|

It just sits there, mocking me...

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=erowland223
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
I feel like the prices of gems have been increasing. Unfortunately for me. :/
I feel like the prices of gems have been increasing. Unfortunately for me. :/
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Gems are going for around 85:1 right now, and when more gem items are release, you can be sure that will increase.
Gems are going for around 85:1 right now, and when more gem items are release, you can be sure that will increase.
NHzYzMb.png
It depends. If you're into it and have disposable income, I say feel free. I've spent plenty of gems because I had the money and I usually spend money on things like games monthly, so I just allotted that money that I'd spend on other games to FR for the time being. Outside of another wildclaw scroll and the boon of fertilities, there's not much in the shop I want anyway.

My general rule with games is that I do not spend money on them unless I've been playing them for 2 solid weeks. Usually 2 weeks is a good indicator to me that I'm probably going to stick with it.

*stares at countless free MMOs and other games with cash shops that only last a week or so*
It depends. If you're into it and have disposable income, I say feel free. I've spent plenty of gems because I had the money and I usually spend money on things like games monthly, so I just allotted that money that I'd spend on other games to FR for the time being. Outside of another wildclaw scroll and the boon of fertilities, there's not much in the shop I want anyway.

My general rule with games is that I do not spend money on them unless I've been playing them for 2 solid weeks. Usually 2 weeks is a good indicator to me that I'm probably going to stick with it.

*stares at countless free MMOs and other games with cash shops that only last a week or so*
1 2