Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds/Coliseum Status Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It just went... blank on me. Not sure if I lost any experience, but I don't think so.
EDIT: no, didn't lose anything. I was just about to start a battle, enemies were just appearing before everything went white.
It just went... blank on me. Not sure if I lost any experience, but I don't think so.
EDIT: no, didn't lose anything. I was just about to start a battle, enemies were just appearing before everything went white.
@Thrage

Just had the coliseum derp on a rated match again. Mid battle, just getting ready to choose my moves, and page goes blank, the battle and everything disappeared and I had to refresh the coliseum page.
@Thrage

Just had the coliseum derp on a rated match again. Mid battle, just getting ready to choose my moves, and page goes blank, the battle and everything disappeared and I had to refresh the coliseum page.
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
@Thrage

Not sure what's causing the issue but it is truly getting annoying to be in mid battle in rated matches and have the whole battle page just go blank. Especially since in some twisted part of the coding it probably causes the server to see that as me leaving a battle which costs me ranking which is insanely frustrating.

The coliseum was just restarted and right off the bat first match I get into after it was restarted, it happens again. Mid battle, getting ready to make my move for my turn, and BOOM, no battle screen, just a blank white page.
@Thrage

Not sure what's causing the issue but it is truly getting annoying to be in mid battle in rated matches and have the whole battle page just go blank. Especially since in some twisted part of the coding it probably causes the server to see that as me leaving a battle which costs me ranking which is insanely frustrating.

The coliseum was just restarted and right off the bat first match I get into after it was restarted, it happens again. Mid battle, getting ready to make my move for my turn, and BOOM, no battle screen, just a blank white page.
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
The coliseum is slowing down again.
Same time every day, as far as I can see...maybe it's just because America wakes up and logs in? I wonder if an automatic reboot at ~06:00 server time would help...
The coliseum is slowing down again.
Same time every day, as far as I can see...maybe it's just because America wakes up and logs in? I wonder if an automatic reboot at ~06:00 server time would help...
The farigrounds is, also. No puzzle pieces/runestones are appearing.
The farigrounds is, also. No puzzle pieces/runestones are appearing.
@Thrage There is a roughly 5 second delay in the Coliseum between when I click the button for my dragons to perform actions and the beginning of the animation for that action. Chrome user on Toshiba Satellite P series (i7 processor, win7)
@Thrage There is a roughly 5 second delay in the Coliseum between when I click the button for my dragons to perform actions and the beginning of the animation for that action. Chrome user on Toshiba Satellite P series (i7 processor, win7)
jEm2t96.png
For anyone having trouble connecting to Faire/Coliseum:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=87080&p=mb

re: blanking screens, this is related to connection loss, and not likely something I can fix, at least not in a timely fashion. Intermittent internet connection loss will produce this effect, and what's causing it is anyone's guess; there are tons of variables in between your PC and our servers. I am working on ways to preserve a connection despite a temporary loss, but it is unfortunately not at the top of my priorities list - maybe somewhere in the middle. I promise I'll get to it soon.
For anyone having trouble connecting to Faire/Coliseum:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=87080&p=mb

re: blanking screens, this is related to connection loss, and not likely something I can fix, at least not in a timely fashion. Intermittent internet connection loss will produce this effect, and what's causing it is anyone's guess; there are tons of variables in between your PC and our servers. I am working on ways to preserve a connection despite a temporary loss, but it is unfortunately not at the top of my priorities list - maybe somewhere in the middle. I promise I'll get to it soon.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10