Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most cursed thing you're ever said here
Exactly what the title said. What is the most cursed thing you have ever said on the forums, someone's profile, in a dragon's bio? I'll go first, I recently commented "uncle water please just divorce the shade and come home already" on Tidelord's profile.
Exactly what the title said. What is the most cursed thing you have ever said on the forums, someone's profile, in a dragon's bio? I'll go first, I recently commented "uncle water please just divorce the shade and come home already" on Tidelord's profile.
~ call me Skyfox or Sky
~ she/her
~ check out my lore organization, the Thunderwing Guild
~ current avatar
~ beloved derg
“potato chip” not giving any context
“potato chip” not giving any context
IZXoPEC.png
sonstealer
sonstealer
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png
1zZlm83.png
J7D1quC.png
Plague-Only Lair!
8a3yW.gif
DwVeC.gif
[quote name="Are" date="2019-06-19 08:08:58" ] We need to find Glucose's parents and tell him that you wrote a beautiful poem about their 11 year old son! [/quote]
Are wrote on 2019-06-19 08:08:58:
We need to find Glucose's parents and tell him that you wrote a beautiful poem about their 11 year old son!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Wee baby skins!

It will never not be strange to say haha
Wee baby skins!

It will never not be strange to say haha
SIG-02.png
I'm only buying you for your skin
I'm only buying you for your skin
Do drawings count? Because if so:
HlViP88.png
Do drawings count? Because if so:
HlViP88.png
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
qLsXWsx.png
FObX7rS.png
_______________________________________________ XJHEfuf.png
That mop is fabulous
That mop is fabulous
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
Definitely this one [quote name="Littlelion420" date="2024-07-13 15:14:18" ] Just gonna pop this edit I made awhile ago here [img]https://i.imgur.com/WCYOtTx.png[/img] [/quote]
Definitely this one
Littlelion420 wrote on 2024-07-13 15:14:18:
Just gonna pop this edit I made awhile ago here
WCYOtTx.png
JCyTIpO.jpeg
in a forum post:

"it's perfectly legal in this game to pull out the 5 polychrome glass kings of hearts out of your 11-hand deck so that you can take home the 1.608e13 chips."

in someone's profile:

"she looks cool imo! late welcome to flight rising and i hope you're enjoying it here"

in a dragon's bio:

"I see. My condolences to your families. More so if you manage to survive the initial explosion, as the radiation poisoning will claim you instead."
in a forum post:

"it's perfectly legal in this game to pull out the 5 polychrome glass kings of hearts out of your 11-hand deck so that you can take home the 1.608e13 chips."

in someone's profile:

"she looks cool imo! late welcome to flight rising and i hope you're enjoying it here"

in a dragon's bio:

"I see. My condolences to your families. More so if you manage to survive the initial explosion, as the radiation poisoning will claim you instead."
"We may have taken a piece of the Hoverview Vale since I cannot seem to put it back in its original position. I'm sorry if this causes any distress."

- Sylphaeri
6216044p.png