Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Second Edition" Retired Familiars
[quote name="SCB" date="2024-07-26 09:29:00" ] As someone who has a completed bestiary, except for Boolean and the KS fams, it's an itch I'd love to scratch. I've awakened them all, but you don't get the fireworks if you don't have the actual familiar. [/quote] ^^ This. People don't seem to understand that collecting is different for people. For some people, Fiona's is perfect just for checking off the entry in the bestiary. For others, it's wanting to own the familiar themselves and have it in their hoard / on a dragon. There are ways to do this without upsetting the economy or upsetting those who went to the trouble of questing for the familiar themselves or even put real money into attaining one.
SCB wrote on 2024-07-26 09:29:00:

As someone who has a completed bestiary, except for Boolean and the KS fams, it's an itch I'd love to scratch. I've awakened them all, but you don't get the fireworks if you don't have the actual familiar.

^^ This.

People don't seem to understand that collecting is different for people. For some people, Fiona's is perfect just for checking off the entry in the bestiary. For others, it's wanting to own the familiar themselves and have it in their hoard / on a dragon.

There are ways to do this without upsetting the economy or upsetting those who went to the trouble of questing for the familiar themselves or even put real money into attaining one.
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png