Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
I like how he goes with my vista, and the fact that his familiar is also my vista.
I like how he goes with my vista, and the fact that his familiar is also my vista.
Q5eZhV2.png
honestly, no idea. i wanted to go with a dragonsona avatar back when i first started, but now i'm just hopping between a couple of favs. currently it's suyla, a faceted girlie i hatched weeks ago. i made her my avatar as i was very happy with the hatch, and then she stayed because i think she's very gorgeous and also comforting to look at.
honestly, no idea. i wanted to go with a dragonsona avatar back when i first started, but now i'm just hopping between a couple of favs. currently it's suyla, a faceted girlie i hatched weeks ago. i made her my avatar as i was very happy with the hatch, and then she stayed because i think she's very gorgeous and also comforting to look at.
hpeefullyfinaledit.png
Somebody who looks cool according to my tastes
Somebody who looks cool according to my tastes
[ Primals,Pastels,Darks&G1s lover - Chill - Calm ]
FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.png
94842525p.png96424928p.png94093113p.png88219219p.png
I usually just use whatever ones look best, and I change it pretty often lol. Atm mine is Rylle, bc he’s a goofy goober
I usually just use whatever ones look best, and I change it pretty often lol. Atm mine is Rylle, bc he’s a goofy goober
Call me Soli!
She/any
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
myL03yu.gif Art Shop
PWYW Sketches
17JYCdP.gif
No random friend requests!
Non-exalt (I love my dragons)
Username means “small crow” (crow + ling)
dd716ca295de3529e7772a15585719eb6b05df8d.png
Right now it's a dragon I spent around 6 months breeding for, he was so expensive to breed and gene and I want to spotlight him because I'm proud of the effort it took. But once I finish my sona/rep dragon it'll probably be him. I typically prefer to use dragons that match my lair element & theme for a cohesive aesthetic but rn its just whatever & for fun LOL
Right now it's a dragon I spent around 6 months breeding for, he was so expensive to breed and gene and I want to spotlight him because I'm proud of the effort it took. But once I finish my sona/rep dragon it'll probably be him. I typically prefer to use dragons that match my lair element & theme for a cohesive aesthetic but rn its just whatever & for fun LOL
pls ping when replying! he/him only
i like using m pose spirals because they fill up the box really nicely [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
i like using m pose spirals because they fill up the box really nicely
right now? a fandragon of a character i like

usually? whatever im in the mood for
right now? a fandragon of a character i like

usually? whatever im in the mood for

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I have a fandragon as my avatar, it's not weird at all [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
I have a fandragon as my avatar, it's not weird at all
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
i'm using this fella right now

pretty much just for the aesthetic, matching my vista and profile, and i feel like it represents my vibe generally lol
i'm using this fella right now

pretty much just for the aesthetic, matching my vista and profile, and i feel like it represents my vibe generally lol
FerberusDragon Sale Thread
I change it for every Elemental fest! But otherwise, I go with whatever I think looks cool.

I just love this skin that is currently on Nanafoster so he's been my cutie pattotie profile pic for a while, now.
I change it for every Elemental fest! But otherwise, I go with whatever I think looks cool.

I just love this skin that is currently on Nanafoster so he's been my cutie pattotie profile pic for a while, now.
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png