Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's My Party
1 2
[S]and I'll cry if I want to.[/s] Hopefully there won't be any crying haha. It's my birthday today, and the idea for today is to be spending the day spoiling my dragons. I think I'll be grabbing some art and maybe doing some theme song searching. I did pick up a project derg as well since I'm not big on hatching. Which is this derg: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79812630][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/798127/79812630.png[/img][/url] Is there anything else I should be doing? Hoping for a fun and chill birthday. I'm also sort of double celebrating because my anni is on the 18th.
and I'll cry if I want to. Hopefully there won't be any crying haha. It's my birthday today, and the idea for today is to be spending the day spoiling my dragons. I think I'll be grabbing some art and maybe doing some theme song searching. I did pick up a project derg as well since I'm not big on hatching. Which is this derg:
79812630.png

Is there anything else I should be doing? Hoping for a fun and chill birthday. I'm also sort of double celebrating because my anni is on the 18th.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@vihuff

Happy birthday! You could scry your dream derg, maybe?
@vihuff

Happy birthday! You could scry your dream derg, maybe?
Happy Birthday! Hope the day will be great for you! Looking through your wishlist might send some stuff your way.

You could look into maybe making some birthday or party outfits for your dragons in the dressing room, thats been fun for me a lot of times!
Happy Birthday! Hope the day will be great for you! Looking through your wishlist might send some stuff your way.

You could look into maybe making some birthday or party outfits for your dragons in the dressing room, thats been fun for me a lot of times!
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
Oh that's a tough one. I'm not sure I have a #1 best of the best #Ineedthisderginmylife dragon that I don't already have yet. I do occasionally scry some things that I like but then I go out and get them if I really want them.

The outfit idea is cute. I haven't seen that before, so I didn't know anyone dressed their dergs in party outfits haha
Oh that's a tough one. I'm not sure I have a #1 best of the best #Ineedthisderginmylife dragon that I don't already have yet. I do occasionally scry some things that I like but then I go out and get them if I really want them.

The outfit idea is cute. I haven't seen that before, so I didn't know anyone dressed their dergs in party outfits haha
@vihuff the dressing rooms gotta be used for smth, so if I wont pay for more outfit slots for my dragons I can at least fantasize about their wardrobe XD
@vihuff the dressing rooms gotta be used for smth, so if I wont pay for more outfit slots for my dragons I can at least fantasize about their wardrobe XD
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
happy birthday!!!!!

I'd probably just crack open some gilded chests if you hoard any and go to bed early. ;w; ngl ur dragons look super, super spoiled already so if you don't have a project you want done today then ^_^

go sleep.
happy birthday!!!!!

I'd probably just crack open some gilded chests if you hoard any and go to bed early. ;w; ngl ur dragons look super, super spoiled already so if you don't have a project you want done today then ^_^

go sleep.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
I suppose they do >.< I have a small lair so I tend to shower what dragons I do have with my affection. Kind of a quality over quantity thing. But some of my dragons are a bit more spoiled than others *cough* Sodalite *cough*, so I was going to try working on some of the less fleshed out ones.
I suppose they do >.< I have a small lair so I tend to shower what dragons I do have with my affection. Kind of a quality over quantity thing. But some of my dragons are a bit more spoiled than others *cough* Sodalite *cough*, so I was going to try working on some of the less fleshed out ones.
Happy birthday!!
Happy birthday!!
L1ClqxJ.png
Happy Birthday!
You could always look for dragons hatched today instead of hatching your own.
Happy Birthday!
You could always look for dragons hatched today instead of hatching your own.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Happy birthday! I like the idea of spending some time in the dressing room. It's fun!
Happy birthday! I like the idea of spending some time in the dressing room. It's fun!
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
1 2