Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why... [database]
1 2 3
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-05-07 13:58:07" ] personally it helps a lot with finding apparel for outfits! there are lots of stuff I don't even remember/know the name of, so I tend to search them by their colors. I can agree with it not being accurate sometimes (hate it when a color doesn't have any apparel at all </3), but other than that it's really useful! [/quote] pretty much this! it's very useful for making outfits when you want a little Something that's purple, or black, or tan, but don't really have any specific apparel piece in mind outside of that (like a shirt, a weapon, some flowers, etc)
colorscapes wrote on 2024-05-07 13:58:07:
personally it helps a lot with finding apparel for outfits! there are lots of stuff I don't even remember/know the name of, so I tend to search them by their colors. I can agree with it not being accurate sometimes (hate it when a color doesn't have any apparel at all </3), but other than that it's really useful!

pretty much this! it's very useful for making outfits when you want a little Something that's purple, or black, or tan, but don't really have any specific apparel piece in mind outside of that (like a shirt, a weapon, some flowers, etc)
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I use it often as a jumping off point when I want to create a dragon centered around a skin. Or sometimes I really like a familiar and want to create a dragon that matches them well.

There are so many colours in game it can feel overwhelming when you're not familiar with them. It's a great tool for starting off when you want to put together a cohesive look.
I use it often as a jumping off point when I want to create a dragon centered around a skin. Or sometimes I really like a familiar and want to create a dragon that matches them well.

There are so many colours in game it can feel overwhelming when you're not familiar with them. It's a great tool for starting off when you want to put together a cohesive look.
I use it sometimes to find apparel that matches my dragons.
I use it sometimes to find apparel that matches my dragons.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="Frame" date="2024-05-07 14:29:50" ] I find item images to put in dragon bios by the color sort! [/quote] I do this all the time too. I also use it as a place to start outfit planning.
Frame wrote on 2024-05-07 14:29:50:
I find item images to put in dragon bios by the color sort!

I do this all the time too.

I also use it as a place to start outfit planning.
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
1 2 3