Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | last non ancient gene?
When was the last non ancient adjacent gene added?? I feel like its been a long time since we got a new original gene for moderns.
When was the last non ancient adjacent gene added?? I feel like its been a long time since we got a new original gene for moderns.
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
We had a gene expansion to moderns not long ago with Orb and Weaver back in March.
We had a gene expansion to moderns not long ago with Orb and Weaver back in March.
FeIiZnO.png
In terms of wholly original gene that was never on Ancients FIRST, I believe it was in November with the Ice Age digsite being released.
In terms of wholly original gene that was never on Ancients FIRST, I believe it was in November with the Ice Age digsite being released.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I think the last new genes that weren't ported from ancients were Chrysocolla and Malachine, released back in November.
I think the last new genes that weren't ported from ancients were Chrysocolla and Malachine, released back in November.
chrysocolla/malachite was released not long ago, though it came along with sandsurges iirc
even further back was firebreather, which I Think didn't get released for ancients during that update
chrysocolla/malachite was released not long ago, though it came along with sandsurges iirc
even further back was firebreather, which I Think didn't get released for ancients during that update
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Chryso/Malachite is technically the most recent, HOWEVER it released with sandsurges available.

Prior to that the last "modern exclusive" that I can see was harlequin/jester in april last year. But uh. That didn't stay that way.
Chryso/Malachite is technically the most recent, HOWEVER it released with sandsurges available.

Prior to that the last "modern exclusive" that I can see was harlequin/jester in april last year. But uh. That didn't stay that way.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose