Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question regarding Ancient familiars
I fell off the game for a bit after I think Veilspuns were released. I'm getting back into it, and was just curious if there were any other familiars released alongside the Ancient breeds I missed? Like the Dripcave Deputy for Gaolers and the one that released with Veilspun (name escapes me atm). I jsut wanna make sure I grab at least one of each if I missed any!
I fell off the game for a bit after I think Veilspuns were released. I'm getting back into it, and was just curious if there were any other familiars released alongside the Ancient breeds I missed? Like the Dripcave Deputy for Gaolers and the one that released with Veilspun (name escapes me atm). I jsut wanna make sure I grab at least one of each if I missed any!
Sandsurges got a familiar release! [item=Sandskink]
Sandsurges got a familiar release! Sandskink
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
@CocoatheRainWing

Oh gosh that's jsut a cutie! Ty!
@CocoatheRainWing

Oh gosh that's jsut a cutie! Ty!
[quote name="CocoatheRainWing" date="2024-04-26 20:27:29" ] Sandsurges got a familiar release! [item=Sandskink] [/quote] OH WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE ?? what a cutie. . .
CocoatheRainWing wrote on 2024-04-26 20:27:29:
Sandsurges got a familiar release! Sandskink
OH WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE ?? what a cutie. . .
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Aw man this made me realize Dusties didn't get a familiar released with them... bummer
Aw man this made me realize Dusties didn't get a familiar released with them... bummer
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="Mangoeclipse" date="2024-04-27 10:56:13" ] Aw man this made me realize Dusties didn't get a familiar released with them... bummer [/quote] They only release with gem breeds, since we don't get free eggs or breed change scrolls
Mangoeclipse wrote on 2024-04-27 10:56:13:

They only release with gem breeds, since we don't get free eggs or breed change scrolls
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies