Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Did Pinkerton Give You?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I thought it could be fun to share daily what you got from the collection pile! I got a familiar for the first time since returning from hiatus and it made me curious if a threat existed. [quote]You grabbed a Sunset Buttersnake from the pile. [item=Sunset Buttersnake][/quote]
I thought it could be fun to share daily what you got from the collection pile! I got a familiar for the first time since returning from hiatus and it made me curious if a threat existed.
Quote:
You grabbed a Sunset Buttersnake from the pile.
Sunset Buttersnake
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
I don't count everything I get, but I do have Bruce who keeps the apparel I get.

Edit: I think this post is good luck, I got the Sakura owl familiar thingy! lick for Pinkerton fam luck
I don't count everything I get, but I do have Bruce who keeps the apparel I get.

Edit: I think this post is good luck, I got the Sakura owl familiar thingy! lick for Pinkerton fam luck
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
I forgor
I forgor
VGxuHXT.png
I got a conch shell! [item=Fluted Conch]
I got a conch shell!

Fluted Conch
He gave us some apparel today! [item=Forestsong Haori]
He gave us some apparel today!
Forestsong Haori
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
[item=Ashspine Widow] Also a familiar for me today. But, dang - imagine turning around to grab something from the pile and just encountering this thing. That sounds like a nightmare.
Ashspine Widow

Also a familiar for me today.

But, dang - imagine turning around to grab something from the pile and just encountering this thing. That sounds like a nightmare.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Just one of these today! [item=Blooming Vine] Well, and a shell. :D
Just one of these today!
Blooming Vine
Well, and a shell. :D
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
i got some "stuff" [item=brown wooly antennae]
i got some "stuff"

Brown Wooly Antennae
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png zfNtpTV.png
[item=Sandshore Snipper] Can't remember what I got today, but yesterday I got this little dude. I'm always collecting familiars I don't already have, so I was happy to get a new one.
Sandshore Snipper

Can't remember what I got today, but yesterday I got this little dude. I'm always collecting familiars I don't already have, so I was happy to get a new one.
iINWVN8.png
he gave me this stupid sand [quote] You grabbed Sand from the pile. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/182.png[/img]
he gave me this stupid sand
Quote:
You grabbed Sand from the pile.
182.png
ANbDf4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13