Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [map] i thought the seedscar & Pox Consu
I thought the seedscar was for nature players and the Pox Consulate for plague players, but i just saw a plague player in the seed scar! (Because the map says those areas belong to the other elemental territory)

Ofcourse, I'm not a nature or a plague player so I couldn't check myself. Anyone else though this was the case??
I thought the seedscar was for nature players and the Pox Consulate for plague players, but i just saw a plague player in the seed scar! (Because the map says those areas belong to the other elemental territory)

Ofcourse, I'm not a nature or a plague player so I couldn't check myself. Anyone else though this was the case??
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
You actually can check this- lookit the World Map locations!

They're really interesting- they're labeled as being in the opposite areas, but you can like... look at them and see they're not!
You actually can check this- lookit the World Map locations!

They're really interesting- they're labeled as being in the opposite areas, but you can like... look at them and see they're not!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

There is a story from BotE that addresses this! Basically, they were areas occupied by representatives from the opposing element until the armistice broke, and then they were basically reclaimed by their surrounding territories. The Pox Consulate is overgrown by nature, and the Seedscar has Plague attendants constantly fighting it to prevent it from throwing off megafauna that they don't want around.
There is a story from BotE that addresses this! Basically, they were areas occupied by representatives from the opposing element until the armistice broke, and then they were basically reclaimed by their surrounding territories. The Pox Consulate is overgrown by nature, and the Seedscar has Plague attendants constantly fighting it to prevent it from throwing off megafauna that they don't want around.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
i never noticed that the Seedscar was apart of the Viridian Labyrinth and viceversa- now THAT is interesting (and cool!)
i never noticed that the Seedscar was apart of the Viridian Labyrinth and viceversa- now THAT is interesting (and cool!)
NcRl9aq.png
oh i never noticed that 0.0 but it makes sense bc they're places for the ambassadors of the opposite element to stay
oh i never noticed that 0.0 but it makes sense bc they're places for the ambassadors of the opposite element to stay
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Holy damn…

Dragon political tension?!
Holy damn…

Dragon political tension?!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student