Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will it be a gem breed?
Will the new ancient be a gem breed? Among them, we only have 2 gem breeds among 6 other treasure ones. I didn't see any official confirmation about it so I'm curious. o: What do you guys think?

EDIT: I am silly, of course they'd give us a heads up if that were the case. Thanks for clarification guys. ^^
Will the new ancient be a gem breed? Among them, we only have 2 gem breeds among 6 other treasure ones. I didn't see any official confirmation about it so I'm curious. o: What do you guys think?

EDIT: I am silly, of course they'd give us a heads up if that were the case. Thanks for clarification guys. ^^
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I'm 99% sure they'd warn us if it was gem. Besides, Sandsurges were the second last breed, just before Auraboas. That's way too soon to release another gem breed imo, especially given Veils had 3 breeds after them (2.5 years) before Sandsurges released
I'm 99% sure they'd warn us if it was gem. Besides, Sandsurges were the second last breed, just before Auraboas. That's way too soon to release another gem breed imo, especially given Veils had 3 breeds after them (2.5 years) before Sandsurges released
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@Hippotang
OOOhhh ok! Makes sense. :'D I didn't even think about that haha. Of course they would clarify before the release. I feel silly, lol. Thank you. c:
@Hippotang
OOOhhh ok! Makes sense. :'D I didn't even think about that haha. Of course they would clarify before the release. I feel silly, lol. Thank you. c:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
unlikely. They would have mentioned it before. I'm betting arlo with scrolls or somth
unlikely. They would have mentioned it before. I'm betting arlo with scrolls or somth
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Probably not, or at least I hope not... I run a calculation thread (that severely needs updating) and gem scrolls usually stick around 20% of all acquirable scrolls

I think I last updated it at Aethers, which puts the treasure/gameplay available breeds at 82%, so if this one is a treasure breed, it'll jump to 83%, or if it's a gem, sink to 79%
Probably not, or at least I hope not... I run a calculation thread (that severely needs updating) and gem scrolls usually stick around 20% of all acquirable scrolls

I think I last updated it at Aethers, which puts the treasure/gameplay available breeds at 82%, so if this one is a treasure breed, it'll jump to 83%, or if it's a gem, sink to 79%
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Yeah agree! I have a feeling the Wind ancient might be a gem breed instead, and this one I could easily see being treasure or activity related. Arlo makes sense, but I'd love for it to be a Baldwin breed
Yeah agree! I have a feeling the Wind ancient might be a gem breed instead, and this one I could easily see being treasure or activity related. Arlo makes sense, but I'd love for it to be a Baldwin breed
tumblr_ed3693166c1d565e79472ab2072b6128_3f33c42d_1280-2.png
No, I bet the light ancient will be a gem breed tho.
No, I bet the light ancient will be a gem breed tho.
[ Primals,Pastels,Darks&G1s lover - Chill - Calm ]

FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.png

aura • straight • cis female • engaged • calm • friendly • silly • happy • poetic
02-IIMjz-EYx-M8.pngtfi-LZk8-Jw-YA5.pngN3pp-Tuc-Bib-NT.pngt-UDfq-Mi8jmg8.png
To add on, with gem Ancients they've thus far given us a deeper and more in-depth look into their creation in addition to the heads-up, usually one pose getting actual art streams for people watch beforehand. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] We'd not only know, we'd probably have a better idea what they look like!
To add on, with gem Ancients they've thus far given us a deeper and more in-depth look into their creation in addition to the heads-up, usually one pose getting actual art streams for people watch beforehand. We'd not only know, we'd probably have a better idea what they look like!
@mothscale

Ooh good point! Forgot about that too. xD
@mothscale

Ooh good point! Forgot about that too. xD
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop