Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you choose names for dragons?
1 2 3 4
i have no consistent naming scheme. i have dragons named vivace and pacific and comet and i have dragons named oooooo and judgement and spotify. fate happens that having a goofy name corresponds to more plot relevance
i have no consistent naming scheme. i have dragons named vivace and pacific and comet and i have dragons named oooooo and judgement and spotify. fate happens that having a goofy name corresponds to more plot relevance
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Well mostly I click the random name generator and accept the first thing that comes up these days. Only my OC dragons are different, they, of course, get the name of the character.
Well mostly I click the random name generator and accept the first thing that comes up these days. Only my OC dragons are different, they, of course, get the name of the character.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Randomize until I get something I like lol… unless a particular name comes to mind.
Randomize until I get something I like lol… unless a particular name comes to mind.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
I think really really hard about it [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] I try to think of what they remind me of. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93205787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932058/93205787_350.png[/img][/url] I named them Liberty because of the green-soil combo, thought it was coppery. Lady Liberty-like. But I often keep names given unless they're too silly (I got a sparklewing once. renamed Ganymede because he's a lore dragon that goes with my love themed pink dragons) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92937523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929376/92937523_350.png[/img][/url] His name is Charcuterie because all the colors are food related. I made him a chef! It's a lot about color for me, I guess!
I think really really hard about it

I try to think of what they remind me of.
93205787_350.png
I named them Liberty because of the green-soil combo, thought it was coppery. Lady Liberty-like. But I often keep names given unless they're too silly (I got a sparklewing once. renamed Ganymede because he's a lore dragon that goes with my love themed pink dragons)
92937523_350.png
His name is Charcuterie because all the colors are food related. I made him a chef!

It's a lot about color for me, I guess!
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-04-04 04:29:51" ] i have no consistent naming scheme. i have dragons named vivace and pacific and comet and i have dragons named oooooo and judgement and spotify. fate happens that having a goofy name corresponds to more plot relevance [/quote] this is pretty interesting. although I have no rules, I usually find myself trying to come up with more "serious" names for dragons with more plot relevance. I am very fond of TURBOOOOO and Optimus Crime but they are firmly side characters
Marketplace wrote on 2024-04-04 04:29:51:
this is pretty interesting. although I have no rules, I usually find myself trying to come up with more "serious" names for dragons with more plot relevance. I am very fond of TURBOOOOO and Optimus Crime but they are firmly side characters
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3 4