Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PSA] Discord image links are now broken
Just in case no one has mentioned this: Discord art links are now no longer working on FR.

If you have art you have gotten from an artist, they'll need to be reuploaded to a different image hosting sight.

If you an artist, check your shops. A lot of artwork isn't working and banners, bases and examples are now broken.

I'm sure most people know, but this is just an fyi.

Just in case no one has mentioned this: Discord art links are now no longer working on FR.

If you have art you have gotten from an artist, they'll need to be reuploaded to a different image hosting sight.

If you an artist, check your shops. A lot of artwork isn't working and banners, bases and examples are now broken.

I'm sure most people know, but this is just an fyi.

py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
I just got around to resending people all their signature banners I did and fixing those. I know there's more stuff I need to fix but I cannot remember where it all is so I guess I'll fix it as I find it. I guess I'll say here if anyone has anything from me that needs reuploading lemme know
I just got around to resending people all their signature banners I did and fixing those. I know there's more stuff I need to fix but I cannot remember where it all is so I guess I'll fix it as I find it. I guess I'll say here if anyone has anything from me that needs reuploading lemme know
in7SefG.png
[quote name="PsychosisDragon" date="2024-02-23 16:15:50" ] I just got around to resending people all their signature banners I did and fixing those. I know there's more stuff I need to fix but I cannot remember where it all is so I guess I'll fix it as I find it. I guess I'll say here if anyone has anything from me that needs reuploading lemme know [/quote] Seconding that last statement, I've done commissions in the past with discord as the main image host and now I'm wondering if I need to resend some art commissions. Sucks that discord won't host images anymore
PsychosisDragon wrote on 2024-02-23 16:15:50:
Seconding that last statement, I've done commissions in the past with discord as the main image host and now I'm wondering if I need to resend some art commissions. Sucks that discord won't host images anymore
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Ooof! Spent way too long uploading all the art I commissioned that were on discord. Finally got it all moved to imgur, but sadly some of them have been lost.
Ooof! Spent way too long uploading all the art I commissioned that were on discord. Finally got it all moved to imgur, but sadly some of them have been lost.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
My art dump is a mess right now lol. Plus some other sites and areas where I’ve used discord links. I’ll have to make sure I track down all my art pieces and fix anything. Hopefully I didn’t lose anything due to this, but who knows. Can’t remember everything unfortunately and I may have lost a few adoptables or something.

UPDATE:

Everyone, please note that you can paste the broken discord link into discord and post it, and it will return the image! You can then download it and reupload elsewhere. I just got back a bunch of lost adoptables this way.
My art dump is a mess right now lol. Plus some other sites and areas where I’ve used discord links. I’ll have to make sure I track down all my art pieces and fix anything. Hopefully I didn’t lose anything due to this, but who knows. Can’t remember everything unfortunately and I may have lost a few adoptables or something.

UPDATE:

Everyone, please note that you can paste the broken discord link into discord and post it, and it will return the image! You can then download it and reupload elsewhere. I just got back a bunch of lost adoptables this way.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png