Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s your favorite dragon breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Overall probably Imperials. They've been my top since I joined way back in 2014. I actually considered being a mono lair for a while.

Otherwise:

I love aethers, but only the male pose. The female pose throws me off.

I also really like Veilspuns (small fairy dragons?! Yes pls) and Goalers (cause I love me some blossom tert).
Overall probably Imperials. They've been my top since I joined way back in 2014. I actually considered being a mono lair for a while.

Otherwise:

I love aethers, but only the male pose. The female pose throws me off.

I also really like Veilspuns (small fairy dragons?! Yes pls) and Goalers (cause I love me some blossom tert).
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Wildclaws and it's not even close. Especially unfortunate because I love G1s. So the maths is... Well!

Second would probably be Spirals, but recently I've also been loving Pearlcatchers a lot! I don't know why but a lot of my projects just Make Sense as PCs...
Wildclaws and it's not even close. Especially unfortunate because I love G1s. So the maths is... Well!

Second would probably be Spirals, but recently I've also been loving Pearlcatchers a lot! I don't know why but a lot of my projects just Make Sense as PCs...
A1ondHN.png LwqWHRS.pngJLfxO0N.pngPuVYkR5.png5Pvzltj.pngyjMH2e7.pngupJLoFN.pngdvMS65X.png25JQOyr.pngRFvdPMt.pngsP61dTC.png 7GFlGJN.png
For me, it's gotta be Obelisks. I just love how their manes look! I like all of the breeds for different reasons, but some more so than others lol.
For me, it's gotta be Obelisks. I just love how their manes look! I like all of the breeds for different reasons, but some more so than others lol.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
Guardians my beloved!!!
Guardians my beloved!!!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Mirrors, Ridgebacks, and Obelisks.

Tundras, Gaolers, and Wildclaws are really close behind, too.
Mirrors, Ridgebacks, and Obelisks.

Tundras, Gaolers, and Wildclaws are really close behind, too.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Tundras!!! Tundras have been an absolute favorite of mine since I started, they're so fluffy and cute and I just want to SQUISH them :D as of recently though I've noticed that skydancers have actually really grown on me, they're so elegant and pretty and I find myself getting more and more of them. Most of the ancients are also relatively new to me since I took a couple year hiatus, and I've found that I am absolutely in love with both sandsurges and aethers, I have to resist the urge to get more every time I see one XD also the word "snurge" is consistently stuck in my brain and has absolutely become a primary echolalia/stim haha
Tundras!!! Tundras have been an absolute favorite of mine since I started, they're so fluffy and cute and I just want to SQUISH them :D as of recently though I've noticed that skydancers have actually really grown on me, they're so elegant and pretty and I find myself getting more and more of them. Most of the ancients are also relatively new to me since I took a couple year hiatus, and I've found that I am absolutely in love with both sandsurges and aethers, I have to resist the urge to get more every time I see one XD also the word "snurge" is consistently stuck in my brain and has absolutely become a primary echolalia/stim haha
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
even though i dont have any yet, I think its snappers! I love how cute an goofy their faces are
even though i dont have any yet, I think its snappers! I love how cute an goofy their faces are
Hands down Obelisks
Hands down Obelisks
I think sandsurges are really cool, but there are a lot of breeds I love [emoji=sandsurge star size=1] bogsneak, undertide, fae, and wildclaw are up there.
I think sandsurges are really cool, but there are a lot of breeds I love bogsneak, undertide, fae, and wildclaw are up there.
they/them
Bogsneaks my beloved

I also really like auras. It feels weird being in plague flight but liking the nature ancient more than the plague one
Bogsneaks my beloved

I also really like auras. It feels weird being in plague flight but liking the nature ancient more than the plague one
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7