Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Susie the Coatl is ADORABLE.
1 2 3 4
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2024-02-13 06:19:27" ] Susie is great! She has a super cute design and she has lil helpful bird friends! I’d love to see her heart pillows become apparel pieces. I think Susie uses a bipedal wheelchair because she does a lot of sewing. It probably would be difficult to sew if she was using a quadrupedal one. She might have a quadrupedal one that she uses when she isn't working. Also, I thought she was Plague? I remember having this discussion last year, but my memory is TERRIBLE. [/quote] I like this explanation for the wheelchair. Imagine trying to sew in a quadrupedal wheelchair. Ouch. You'd just be wobbling everywhere and it's just be IMPOSSIBLE to do...well, anything involving arms. A bipedal wheelchair might actually [i]be[/i] more useful, given that dragons use their arms for more than just walking.
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2024-02-13 06:19:27:
Susie is great! She has a super cute design and she has lil helpful bird friends! I’d love to see her heart pillows become apparel pieces.

I think Susie uses a bipedal wheelchair because she does a lot of sewing. It probably would be difficult to sew if she was using a quadrupedal one. She might have a quadrupedal one that she uses when she isn't working.

Also, I thought she was Plague? I remember having this discussion last year, but my memory is TERRIBLE.

I like this explanation for the wheelchair. Imagine trying to sew in a quadrupedal wheelchair. Ouch. You'd just be wobbling everywhere and it's just be IMPOSSIBLE to do...well, anything involving arms. A bipedal wheelchair might actually be more useful, given that dragons use their arms for more than just walking.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
Anyone have any idea what colors /genes Susie has? Can’t seem to get her secondary color and gene right
Anyone have any idea what colors /genes Susie has? Can’t seem to get her secondary color and gene right
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
Does anyone find the way she is sitting so human like in a chair... UNCANNY? Like woah, a dragon should not be in this position, so undragony. LOL.
Does anyone find the way she is sitting so human like in a chair... UNCANNY? Like woah, a dragon should not be in this position, so undragony. LOL.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
the dragons are already highly humanized so idk, i feel like the bipedal wheelchair makes sense, coatls also look like they could walk on either two or four legs frankly.
the dragons are already highly humanized so idk, i feel like the bipedal wheelchair makes sense, coatls also look like they could walk on either two or four legs frankly.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I mean, a bearded dragon or a frog can technically sit, still doesn't look too right.
I mean, a bearded dragon or a frog can technically sit, still doesn't look too right.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
Joxar will always be my favorite NPC for his zoomies energy he gives me but Susie is adorable
I don't even like cotals all that much but I'd love a fan dragon of her
Joxar will always be my favorite NPC for his zoomies energy he gives me but Susie is adorable
I don't even like cotals all that much but I'd love a fan dragon of her
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2 3 4