Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
my account turns 9 years old this august. my baldwin is only level 6.

i'm also only archaeology lvl 2 but it released when i was on hiatus so that doesn't count ok

sometimes i buy things in the ah for more because i don't feel like waiting for it to appear in the marketplace. i consider it a convenience fee

my scavenging is level 40. everything else is 17 or less

edit: since this thread is still going i’ll update yall: my baldwin is level 9 now <3
edit 2: and arlo lvl 4!
my account turns 9 years old this august. my baldwin is only level 6.

i'm also only archaeology lvl 2 but it released when i was on hiatus so that doesn't count ok

sometimes i buy things in the ah for more because i don't feel like waiting for it to appear in the marketplace. i consider it a convenience fee

my scavenging is level 40. everything else is 17 or less

edit: since this thread is still going i’ll update yall: my baldwin is level 9 now <3
edit 2: and arlo lvl 4!
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
I have never read Flight Rising lore because I do not care about it.
I have never read Flight Rising lore because I do not care about it.
Hey, no wrong way to play flight rising! I'm a completionist and can't stand an un-filled bar, myself. My suggestion if you want to level Archeology up faster is to give notes away in bulk instead of turning them in for more digging tools. You level alchemy up faster by brewing items than by making goops, too, should you ever feel like doing that.
Hey, no wrong way to play flight rising! I'm a completionist and can't stand an un-filled bar, myself. My suggestion if you want to level Archeology up faster is to give notes away in bulk instead of turning them in for more digging tools. You level alchemy up faster by brewing items than by making goops, too, should you ever feel like doing that.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
i rarely buy things from the MP because i like instant gratification from the AH even if it is more expensive <3
i rarely buy things from the MP because i like instant gratification from the AH even if it is more expensive <3
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2024-01-29 09:10:00" ] I have never read Flight Rising lore [/quote] haha, sameeeee
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2024-01-29 09:10:00:
I have never read Flight Rising lore
haha, sameeeee
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Whenever I’m gone for too long I make sure to wait until the site refills my food bars for me when coming back.
Whenever I’m gone for too long I make sure to wait until the site refills my food bars for me when coming back.
I regularly hoardsell items for way cheaper than they would go for on the AH, just because it's more convenient. I also regulary exalt fully gened g1s, including ones with gem genes, just because I get bored of them.
I regularly hoardsell items for way cheaper than they would go for on the AH, just because it's more convenient. I also regulary exalt fully gened g1s, including ones with gem genes, just because I get bored of them.
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
I'm a little bit elitist about looking down on g2+s unless they're imperials.
I'm a little bit elitist about looking down on g2+s unless they're imperials.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
i bought [item=the emperor's new clothes] thinking it worked the same as marvas cloak
i bought The Emperor's New Clothes thinking it worked the same as marvas cloak
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I'm finding that I prefer ancient breeds to modern ones because I hate dressing dragons and I hate the over-dressed look that many players seem to fawn over. Why bother geneing a G1 if you're going to completely smother it in too many accessories? /lh

Edit for another one: Crystal/Facet are some of the UGLIEST genes on FR. You will never see me using one of these genes. I will never keep a dragon with one of these genes unless it's for fodder purposes.
I'm finding that I prefer ancient breeds to modern ones because I hate dressing dragons and I hate the over-dressed look that many players seem to fawn over. Why bother geneing a G1 if you're going to completely smother it in too many accessories? /lh

Edit for another one: Crystal/Facet are some of the UGLIEST genes on FR. You will never see me using one of these genes. I will never keep a dragon with one of these genes unless it's for fodder purposes.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png