Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many eggs did you get?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
48 this year, which gives me a grand total of 112 sitting in my vault.
48 this year, which gives me a grand total of 112 sitting in my vault.
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
I think about 220, hatched a few then sold 10.
I think about 220, hatched a few then sold 10.
91741235.png77876607.png
I got 31 lol
I got 31 lol
...business
96, one of which I hatched and the rest I'm sitting on... I'm sad I didn't top 100, but I got the flu and missed five days of NotN. Couldn't be helped.
96, one of which I hatched and the rest I'm sitting on... I'm sad I didn't top 100, but I got the flu and missed five days of NotN. Couldn't be helped.
31 (though I did end up trading 3 of the eggs and hatching 1 before the event was over, so technically I have 27 new eggs from NOTN this year).

Gonna hatch them at some point.
31 (though I did end up trading 3 of the eggs and hatching 1 before the event was over, so technically I have 27 new eggs from NOTN this year).

Gonna hatch them at some point.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
107 eggs out of 1102. I wanted to get two stacks, but I had to work so I wasn't too disappointed.
107 eggs out of 1102. I wanted to get two stacks, but I had to work so I wasn't too disappointed.
68! not including the one i hatched! my goal was 50 so i’m very happy.
68! not including the one i hatched! my goal was 50 so i’m very happy.
I hatched as I got them from chests so I don't remember but last night I did some heavy coli grinding and ended up with 20 eggs from the chests I found. Hatching them on New Year's. Maybe a 1 or 2 tonight.
I hatched as I got them from chests so I don't remember but last night I did some heavy coli grinding and ended up with 20 eggs from the chests I found. Hatching them on New Year's. Maybe a 1 or 2 tonight.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Around 950 chests,got 99 noc eggs. Bought 2 more from AH to have 105 eggs in total,but I gave 1 away to somebody and I’m planning to raffle off another,so that leaves me with 103 eggs overall.
Not bad,but could’ve been way better.
Around 950 chests,got 99 noc eggs. Bought 2 more from AH to have 105 eggs in total,but I gave 1 away to somebody and I’m planning to raffle off another,so that leaves me with 103 eggs overall.
Not bad,but could’ve been way better.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
204! :D my goal was 200 so i'm happy w/ that.
204! :D my goal was 200 so i'm happy w/ that.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13