Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | As Someone Who Named All Their Familiars
1 2
I tried to name all of my familiars once and quickly gave up on that idea lol. Now I just try to name the ones on my permas, but a few still slip through unnamed lol
I tried to name all of my familiars once and quickly gave up on that idea lol. Now I just try to name the ones on my permas, but a few still slip through unnamed lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Mine are only named when it fits the lore of the dragon in question, or as an additional vibe-setting place to put text in their bio. Although seeing this thread reminds me I ought to name more of them... My avatar dragon/canonically the little buzzing leader of my clan has a named familiar that's just tone-setting, for instance. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87186686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871867/87186686_350.png[/img][/url]
Mine are only named when it fits the lore of the dragon in question, or as an additional vibe-setting place to put text in their bio. Although seeing this thread reminds me I ought to name more of them...

My avatar dragon/canonically the little buzzing leader of my clan has a named familiar that's just tone-setting, for instance.

87186686_350.png
guinevere-by-reineke-Copy.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
I name any familiar that I equip to a dragon, but I don't name them until I do that.

As for naming scheme... It's just whimsical. Usually referencing something about the appearance of the familiar, and sometimes referencing some random thingy I remembered that may be super obscure and unknown.
I name any familiar that I equip to a dragon, but I don't name them until I do that.

As for naming scheme... It's just whimsical. Usually referencing something about the appearance of the familiar, and sometimes referencing some random thingy I remembered that may be super obscure and unknown.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
1 2