Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69
[emoji=firework size=1]!!
!!
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
[center][emoji=firework size=1] I hope I did everything correct [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
I hope I did everything correct
I'm almost done! I'm so excited to gift my match~ I have a two more things to get and then I'll send <3
I'm almost done! I'm so excited to gift my match~ I have a two more things to get and then I'll send <3
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
ive sent mine in already! super excited for them to get it :]
ive sent mine in already! super excited for them to get it :]
small_bird.gif literally tiny bird
i have always been in arcane flight and always will be, despite my username!
[emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1] And now, we wait.

And now, we wait.

Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
[quote name="DragonofMordor" date="2023-12-14 10:18:32" ] This is the hardest part: waiting until your person gets their gift. [/quote] nah legit, i cannot wait to see their reaction!!
DragonofMordor wrote on 2023-12-14 10:18:32:
This is the hardest part: waiting until your person gets their gift.
nah legit, i cannot wait to see their reaction!!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Thanks to all the elves and hosts for making sure everything runs smoothly! You guys are doing Windsinger's (or whoever your deity of choice is) work [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Anyway, doing this made me realize how badly i need to make a wishlist. I hope my santa didn't have too much trouble finding me something haha
Thanks to all the elves and hosts for making sure everything runs smoothly! You guys are doing Windsinger's (or whoever your deity of choice is) work

Anyway, doing this made me realize how badly i need to make a wishlist. I hope my santa didn't have too much trouble finding me something haha
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
-thumbs up-

All good here, just gathering a last few things before I send them all :D
-thumbs up-

All good here, just gathering a last few things before I send them all :D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Have most of my stuff all bought, I'm a little tempted to wait until the start of NotN and see if I can save up a few more gems for another item but we'll see. Excited either way!

Edit: Sent! I enjoy how previous years I tried to theme and choose items on my giftee's wishlist that followed a nice color scheme, this year, you're my match, you're just getting a big pile of stuff (cool stuff though, hopefully)
Have most of my stuff all bought, I'm a little tempted to wait until the start of NotN and see if I can save up a few more gems for another item but we'll see. Excited either way!

Edit: Sent! I enjoy how previous years I tried to theme and choose items on my giftee's wishlist that followed a nice color scheme, this year, you're my match, you're just getting a big pile of stuff (cool stuff though, hopefully)
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Waiting for Fire to be 1st in Dom. So I can save up some money and gift more stuff to my Santa [emoji=coatl tongue size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1]
Waiting for Fire to be 1st in Dom.
So I can save up some money and gift more stuff to my Santa
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69