Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Spooky Season
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@JoutaKujo

Which is a shame because blue fire looks really cool!

@ShiningDawn

Your avatar dragon looks fantastic
@JoutaKujo

Which is a shame because blue fire looks really cool!

@ShiningDawn

Your avatar dragon looks fantastic
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@panarow omg thank you!
@panarow omg thank you!
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
Hadn't thought to do so, so I switched over to one of my spookier looking dragons! In the process of making some more spooky guys, so I may switch over at some point too :p
Hadn't thought to do so, so I switched over to one of my spookier looking dragons! In the process of making some more spooky guys, so I may switch over at some point too :p
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I like Nature aesthetics too much to switch around tbh haha
I like Nature aesthetics too much to switch around tbh haha
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I tend to switch later in the month but right now I am buying gear for my plague so she finally looks presentable.

My scary boys are wind and light and this just doesn't quite fit. Whoops.
I tend to switch later in the month but right now I am buying gear for my plague so she finally looks presentable.

My scary boys are wind and light and this just doesn't quite fit. Whoops.
JSrZ9GU.png
Lol I was literally just saying I picked this for spooky season in the other thread. I'm probably gonna cycle through a handful of spooky dragons as RoR and halloween gets closer.
Lol I was literally just saying I picked this for spooky season in the other thread. I'm probably gonna cycle through a handful of spooky dragons as RoR and halloween gets closer.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Boo
Boo
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-10-02 15:11:27" ] Boo [/quote] Ah!!!!!!
Aequorin wrote on 2023-10-02 15:11:27:
Boo

Ah!!!!!!
I hadn't thought of changing it until I saw this thread, but once I looked through my dragons I just knew Quarry had to be my seasonal icon. she's an herb-witch, perfect for the season! I also gave her the cottage garden vista because she grows her own herbs.
I hadn't thought of changing it until I saw this thread, but once I looked through my dragons I just knew Quarry had to be my seasonal icon. she's an herb-witch, perfect for the season! I also gave her the cottage garden vista because she grows her own herbs.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I celebrate spooky season on Flight Rising by participating in the annual Trick-or-Treat event!
I celebrate spooky season on Flight Rising by participating in the annual Trick-or-Treat event!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8