Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Ongoing Update
Though it's not at all in the typical scheme and thus almost certainty not the case, it'd be cool if it was a mixed venue.

Light/Shadow playing off of each other, with the cute little hamster-bees flitting around in the day and then the food that looks like spiders have been spinning webs in the dark.
Though it's not at all in the typical scheme and thus almost certainty not the case, it'd be cool if it was a mixed venue.

Light/Shadow playing off of each other, with the cute little hamster-bees flitting around in the day and then the food that looks like spiders have been spinning webs in the dark.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
My Accent/Skincent Shop and Pinglist:
Seems like a bug venue, so Arcane/Nature sort of?
Seems like a bug venue, so Arcane/Nature sort of?
QYzhmAi.png
hamble beloved <3
hamble beloved <3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I'm hope we get new genes that appear from this new venue, new clothes too!
I'm hope we get new genes that appear from this new venue, new clothes too!
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I’m really, really excited for this own! It might turn out to be my favorite venue. I love all the critters so far, they’re shaping up to have a great collective aesthetic that matches my tastes. And it’s around the same level as my Coli trainers! (Who, to be fair, are hibernating right now since I haven’t used the Coli in a while, but at least they’ll be fed when I bring them back out! Now, to keep them that way…)

Edit: It’s an entire insect-themed venue! I adore all the familiars, insects are some of my very favorite animals and these ones are adorable (especiallu\y the jewel moth caterpillars and the bagworms). So much (semi-)obscure biology! Cute whimsical magic stuff! INSECTS!!! I love them! This venue was made for me! Also, the assassin bugs remind me a LOT of Hollow Knight. They’re going to be very good familiars for HK fandragons.
I’m really, really excited for this own! It might turn out to be my favorite venue. I love all the critters so far, they’re shaping up to have a great collective aesthetic that matches my tastes. And it’s around the same level as my Coli trainers! (Who, to be fair, are hibernating right now since I haven’t used the Coli in a while, but at least they’ll be fed when I bring them back out! Now, to keep them that way…)

Edit: It’s an entire insect-themed venue! I adore all the familiars, insects are some of my very favorite animals and these ones are adorable (especiallu\y the jewel moth caterpillars and the bagworms). So much (semi-)obscure biology! Cute whimsical magic stuff! INSECTS!!! I love them! This venue was made for me! Also, the assassin bugs remind me a LOT of Hollow Knight. They’re going to be very good familiars for HK fandragons.
She/Her ~ Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
not sure if it's the new venue since the items do line up well with one, but I just got a hamster wheel from opening a chest so IDK
not sure if it's the new venue since the items do line up well with one, but I just got a hamster wheel from opening a chest so IDK
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
No you've got it all wrong, this is really an announcement for the new Bug Flight. I bet the next ancient will be for the bug flight as well (joking)
No you've got it all wrong, this is really an announcement for the new Bug Flight. I bet the next ancient will be for the bug flight as well (joking)
viperpillars and buttersnakes and hambles OH MY
viperpillars and buttersnakes and hambles OH MY
Oh this is big hype! I just found my new collectibles lol [item=sharp-eyed ring][item=watchful ring] and more buttersnakes!
Oh this is big hype! I just found my new collectibles lol
Sharp-Eyed Ring Watchful Ring

and more buttersnakes!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
It is a new venue, the small treasure item just dropped!
Wrapped Trove
It is a new venue, the small treasure item just dropped!
Wrapped Trove
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar