Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your favorite breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6
What's your fav derg breed? I love Imps and Skydancers <333
What's your fav derg breed? I love Imps and Skydancers <333
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
I like a lot of breeds... I will say Aethers and Coatls are my favorites, but I like Fae, Imperials, and Pearlcatchers too.
I like a lot of breeds... I will say Aethers and Coatls are my favorites, but I like Fae, Imperials, and Pearlcatchers too.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
[emoji=sandsurge happy size=2][emoji=aether happy size=2][emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Mirrors and Snappers! [emoji=mirror happy size=2][emoji=snapper happy size=2]
Mirrors and Snappers!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
[emoji=undertide winking size=2]
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
Definitely Imperials, their poses are so graceful and beautiful. Spirals are a second for me, I like how dynamic and interesting both poses look. With many breeds I only like the pose of one gender (F skydancers, F faes, M obelisks) but with these 2 breeds I like both equally so that bumps them to the top of my list.
Definitely Imperials, their poses are so graceful and beautiful. Spirals are a second for me, I like how dynamic and interesting both poses look. With many breeds I only like the pose of one gender (F skydancers, F faes, M obelisks) but with these 2 breeds I like both equally so that bumps them to the top of my list.
jCVhFoZ.gif
This is Flight Rising. The majority of the playerbase, I at least believe, is going to be unable to pick a singular favorite breed outside of monolairs. That being said: [emoji=aether happy size=2][emoji=obelisk happy size=2][emoji=skydancer happy size=2][emoji=spiral happy size=2]
This is Flight Rising.
The majority of the playerbase, I at least believe, is going to be unable to pick a singular favorite breed outside of monolairs.

That being said:
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
They're all so cute and cool!!! I really can't choose a favorite :D but I've been digging Spirals lately!
They're all so cute and cool!!! I really can't choose a favorite :D but I've been digging Spirals lately!
"Eye - Sil - Ith"
· He/Him
· Pings encouraged
· FR+3
Obelisks, Sandsurges, and Skydancers!

Obelisks, Sandsurges, and Skydancers!

WIP
I love fae and snappers <3
I love fae and snappers <3
TsIx2aq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6