Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many achievements
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I had 143! Which is pretty impressive to me lol
I had 143! Which is pretty impressive to me lol
qdrwEFGJ_t.png hh5n4WA.png sh5xjiu.png I do art! Sometimes! :P
i ain't clicking all that
i ain't clicking all that
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
250 but tbh there's a few that are not completed that baffle me (like, I have the achievement for 3 consecutive days but not the one for 7 and anything more even though I've logged everyday for 8 years now XD). I'm guessing I'll have to manually trigger some of them (like, why do I not have the achievement for having every dragon breed? is it because it's not retroactive?), some of these might be a bit annoying to get but oh well. It was very fun to click on all these, big numbers make my brain go brrrrrr
250 but tbh there's a few that are not completed that baffle me (like, I have the achievement for 3 consecutive days but not the one for 7 and anything more even though I've logged everyday for 8 years now XD). I'm guessing I'll have to manually trigger some of them (like, why do I not have the achievement for having every dragon breed? is it because it's not retroactive?), some of these might be a bit annoying to get but oh well. It was very fun to click on all these, big numbers make my brain go brrrrrr
eUMhm7B.png
212, now to claim them, whew
212, now to claim them, whew
227. I blew through most of my points collecting all the new familiars + vistas + scenes and now I'm tempted to spend the remaining 300 on bees.
227. I blew through most of my points collecting all the new familiars + vistas + scenes and now I'm tempted to spend the remaining 300 on bees.
Archive of Our Own (Ao3) | I should probably put more links in here

iWTGUhB.png
383 now I need to go hunting
383 now I need to go hunting
lckqq6P.png
181, it took FOREVER to claim them all!
181, it took FOREVER to claim them all!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
311 achievements to manually claim. Glad that I did it.
311 achievements to manually claim. Glad that I did it.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
285. I was feeling sorry for myself until I saw some of you guys...
285. I was feeling sorry for myself until I saw some of you guys...
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I didn't count exactly, but it was over 260. I made almost 300 gems and 1700 achievement points!
I didn't count exactly, but it was over 260. I made almost 300 gems and 1700 achievement points!
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14