Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else keeps hungry dragons?
1 2 3 4 5
Keeping the bars full added nothing but stress for me, so I moved almost everything into the den. The "oh no all my dragons are hungry and I'll have to open the site to feed them constantly" aspect actually kept me away from the game on many occasions before I finally snapped and decided to leave the bars empty. It's the only reason I can still stand to play.

Those remaining outside are fed only when I need them to be (which is almost never because I use the coliseum or breed dragons maybe a few times a year).
Keeping the bars full added nothing but stress for me, so I moved almost everything into the den. The "oh no all my dragons are hungry and I'll have to open the site to feed them constantly" aspect actually kept me away from the game on many occasions before I finally snapped and decided to leave the bars empty. It's the only reason I can still stand to play.

Those remaining outside are fed only when I need them to be (which is almost never because I use the coliseum or breed dragons maybe a few times a year).
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
I like to keep em topped off for the Well fed bonus. I like to think It also lets people know that I'm an active user and not an inactive/dead acc
I like to keep em topped off for the Well fed bonus. I like to think It also lets people know that I'm an active user and not an inactive/dead acc
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
Only feed em' when I'm sure I'll be active for an extended length of time. Just came back from a hiatus, for example, and they were hungry up to then.
Only feed em' when I'm sure I'll be active for an extended length of time. Just came back from a hiatus, for example, and they were hungry up to then.
OP I am genuinely so jealous of your strategy and your wealth of bugs, but for some reason seeing the energy bar getting below 90% stresses me out so I just feed everyone haha
OP I am genuinely so jealous of your strategy and your wealth of bugs, but for some reason seeing the energy bar getting below 90% stresses me out so I just feed everyone haha
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
1 2 3 4 5