Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how unique is your profile dragon??
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Soothsay is currently:

1 out of 3 unexalted dragons with her color combo
1 out of 19 dragons with her color combo that have ever existed
1 out of 1 dragons with her gene combination

So not super common but also not the rarest.
Soothsay is currently:

1 out of 3 unexalted dragons with her color combo
1 out of 19 dragons with her color combo that have ever existed
1 out of 1 dragons with her gene combination

So not super common but also not the rarest.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Turns out my current avatar is the only dragon ever with his colours, I didn't know that before now!
Turns out my current avatar is the only dragon ever with his colours, I didn't know that before now!
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
my pfp dragon right now is apparently 1 of 4 with her combo!
my pfp dragon right now is apparently 1 of 4 with her combo!
There are 15 other Plague Male XXX Abyss Veilspun with Shell/Constellation/Branches...so not really. The only one with this particular skin, though!
There are 15 other Plague Male XXX Abyss Veilspun with Shell/Constellation/Branches...so not really. The only one with this particular skin, though!
Cassava is currently the only Undertide with Rose Fade / Pearl Foam / Pearl Soap with Arcane Eyes.

Taking off her eyes, the only other with the matching genes & colors is her daughter with plague eyes.

If I take her genes off however, there's 22 non exalted and 3 exalted. Which makes sense since XYY dragons are often well loved.
Cassava is currently the only Undertide with Rose Fade / Pearl Foam / Pearl Soap with Arcane Eyes.

Taking off her eyes, the only other with the matching genes & colors is her daughter with plague eyes.

If I take her genes off however, there's 22 non exalted and 3 exalted. Which makes sense since XYY dragons are often well loved.
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
There are:

105 total dragons with Kana's colors
21 unexalted dragons with the same colors
3 of them are fae
only she is female
only she has ripple/bee/underbelly (one out of three unexalted dragons with ripple, only unexalted with bee, one out of ten with underbelly)

It's a rather pretty color palette, too! She's my custom progen, the ice tert was a very happy accident.
There are:

105 total dragons with Kana's colors
21 unexalted dragons with the same colors
3 of them are fae
only she is female
only she has ripple/bee/underbelly (one out of three unexalted dragons with ripple, only unexalted with bee, one out of ten with underbelly)

It's a rather pretty color palette, too! She's my custom progen, the ice tert was a very happy accident.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Mine is the only G1 tundra with these colors.
Only active tundra with these colors. (1 exalted).
Only active dragon with these colors (5 exalted).
Only active G1 with these colors (1 exalted).

I haven't had money to gene him yet though.
Mine is the only G1 tundra with these colors.
Only active tundra with these colors. (1 exalted).
Only active dragon with these colors (5 exalted).
Only active G1 with these colors (1 exalted).

I haven't had money to gene him yet though.
F8JsSEl.png
If we ignore generations, his color combo isn't partially special. But if you take into account he's a G1, he's the only g1 with these colors that's ever existed.
He's one of ten unexalted Coatls of his color combo, 1 of 15 unexalted with light eyes, 1 out of 5 unexalted with Jaguar, the only one unexalted with eye spots, and the only one with sparkle (both exalted and unexalted)
Even without considering he's a G1, there's no other dragon like him
If we ignore generations, his color combo isn't partially special. But if you take into account he's a G1, he's the only g1 with these colors that's ever existed.
He's one of ten unexalted Coatls of his color combo, 1 of 15 unexalted with light eyes, 1 out of 5 unexalted with Jaguar, the only one unexalted with eye spots, and the only one with sparkle (both exalted and unexalted)
Even without considering he's a G1, there's no other dragon like him
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
My current avatar has a rarer combo than I thought, seeing as she's got three fairly close colours which all fall into the grey/black range, but apparently there are currently only 112 Moon/Oilslick/Eldritch dragons in existence, with only 22 not exalted.

If we look a bit more at the specifics, she's one of two Obelisks with the combo, with the other one being both fairly recent and exalted.

She's also one of twelve Ice dragons (nine exalted, three active), and the gender ratio between all dragons with her colours is 55M:57F.

She's the only Jaguar/Constellation/Stained dragon out of them all, as well. Looking at individual genes, there are five Jaguar and two Constellation dragons, with her being the only one with Stained.

Neat.
My current avatar has a rarer combo than I thought, seeing as she's got three fairly close colours which all fall into the grey/black range, but apparently there are currently only 112 Moon/Oilslick/Eldritch dragons in existence, with only 22 not exalted.

If we look a bit more at the specifics, she's one of two Obelisks with the combo, with the other one being both fairly recent and exalted.

She's also one of twelve Ice dragons (nine exalted, three active), and the gender ratio between all dragons with her colours is 55M:57F.

She's the only Jaguar/Constellation/Stained dragon out of them all, as well. Looking at individual genes, there are five Jaguar and two Constellation dragons, with her being the only one with Stained.

Neat.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
mine was a breeding project from a few years ago and his colors tend to be really hard to find together so i figured there wouldn't be much if anything, and yeah its only him and another dragon in a dead lair
mine was a breeding project from a few years ago and his colors tend to be really hard to find together so i figured there wouldn't be much if anything, and yeah its only him and another dragon in a dead lair
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15