Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me how old your account is without
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
registration windows, iri/shim being THE GENES, and bears
registration windows, iri/shim being THE GENES, and bears
VVM4XuM.png
I lost my old acc, no getting back into it now haha but way back when, there was no galore, coli pvp was a thing you could queue into but i never got matched, fiona didn't exist, obelisks didn't exist, I think this was a recent change but the Grand exchange was called Festive Favors and it was just the fest shop and jox, roundsey didn't exist, and elims costed 600kt/g

whichever one is oldest I guess. My mind is hazy on the timeline.
I lost my old acc, no getting back into it now haha but way back when, there was no galore, coli pvp was a thing you could queue into but i never got matched, fiona didn't exist, obelisks didn't exist, I think this was a recent change but the Grand exchange was called Festive Favors and it was just the fest shop and jox, roundsey didn't exist, and elims costed 600kt/g

whichever one is oldest I guess. My mind is hazy on the timeline.
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
joined a couple days before this was added: [item=map kit] maybe this was why i stuck with wind flight all this time Also eye types didn't exist quite yet
joined a couple days before this was added:
Map Kit
maybe this was why i stuck with wind flight all this time

Also eye types didn't exist quite yet
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I remember when dom pushes were kept hush-hush with the exception of festival pushes.
I remember when dom pushes were kept hush-hush with the exception of festival pushes.
Just barely in time to donate and get my g1 Obelisk.

Also, Flaunt and Flare.
Just barely in time to donate and get my g1 Obelisk.

Also, Flaunt and Flare.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
Undertides dropped a few weeks after I joined. I was hugely disappointed when I used a breed change scroll on one of my cute hatchlings and had all the genes reset to Basic!
Undertides dropped a few weeks after I joined. I was hugely disappointed when I used a breed change scroll on one of my cute hatchlings and had all the genes reset to Basic!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
joined before primal eye changes were a thing

witnessed the luminax plushie takeover

joined before primal eye changes were a thing

witnessed the luminax plushie takeover

banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
I remember the color wheel expansion. Also, Coatls didn't exist yet, and neither did many of the FR breeds. [s]Where's my senior discount?[/s] [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
I remember the color wheel expansion. Also, Coatls didn't exist yet, and neither did many of the FR breeds.

Where's my senior discount?
Xub4k1J.pngxlJfgCt.png
P7zD5OX.pngmHG2UNd.png
gziv3Ja.png
loimysO.png
z3FSuck.png
The Flair poll.
The Flair poll.
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
I got invited by a friend and had to wait a month for a registration window to open so I could actually join
I got invited by a friend and had to wait a month for a registration window to open so I could actually join
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27