Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Player Character?
1 2 3 4 5
Meowdy all! First time posting here after a month of playing, and I was curious!

What do yall picture as your Player Character here? The one the Trading Post folks greet, the one Pinkerton calls “Traveler”, the one helping out Tomo?

Is it a dragon in your Lair? Is it a beast tribe peson helping out? Do you have a sona playing this all out? Do different dragons in your Lair carry out different Dailies?

No wrong answers, I’m curious about what folks envision!
Meowdy all! First time posting here after a month of playing, and I was curious!

What do yall picture as your Player Character here? The one the Trading Post folks greet, the one Pinkerton calls “Traveler”, the one helping out Tomo?

Is it a dragon in your Lair? Is it a beast tribe peson helping out? Do you have a sona playing this all out? Do different dragons in your Lair carry out different Dailies?

No wrong answers, I’m curious about what folks envision!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
huh that's really fascinating, i never would've imagined people had something in their head when interacting with the site. i don't have the mental power for that sort of thought experiment, at least not like i used to.
huh that's really fascinating, i never would've imagined people had something in their head when interacting with the site. i don't have the mental power for that sort of thought experiment, at least not like i used to.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Definitely my custom progen, who is both the main character and the figurehead of my lair.

Although for gathering, it is more of a team effort as different dragons head off to different areas and come back with their spoils.
Definitely my custom progen, who is both the main character and the figurehead of my lair.

Although for gathering, it is more of a team effort as different dragons head off to different areas and come back with their spoils.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
also custom progen!
also custom progen!
nhGfMn6.png
Currently breeding for my player character. About to anyway, once her parents are off cooldown. She'll be a white/white/crimson | basic/basic/crackle plague skydancer.

For interacting with the site, it's whichever dragon would fit best for their lore. So when I visit Tomo I picture a different dragon talking to her than the one who visits Baldwin, or the ones who go out gathering.
Currently breeding for my player character. About to anyway, once her parents are off cooldown. She'll be a white/white/crimson | basic/basic/crackle plague skydancer.

For interacting with the site, it's whichever dragon would fit best for their lore. So when I visit Tomo I picture a different dragon talking to her than the one who visits Baldwin, or the ones who go out gathering.
Probably Navaria. Navaria was the product of the first breeding project I ever did, and she's also my first level 25, fully stoned Coli dragon! She was my PFP for a long time, too.
Probably Navaria. Navaria was the product of the first breeding project I ever did, and she's also my first level 25, fully stoned Coli dragon! She was my PFP for a long time, too.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I picture the character going around sornieth doing stuff as my pfp dragon. I love him and he is so [i][emoji=star size=1]snazzy[emoji=star size=1][/i] and he is the best. Of course the only time I don't think of him doing a task is when i'm training fodder in which my trainer is Rusker
I picture the character going around sornieth doing stuff as my pfp dragon. I love him and he is so snazzy and he is the best.

Of course the only time I don't think of him doing a task is when i'm training fodder in which my trainer is Rusker
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I have several dragons, actually, that I envision doing different things around the site. Not 100% canon to the lore, but at the same time that IS kind of their jobs in their lore? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52083604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/520837/52083604_350.png[/img][/url] This guy takes care of dailies, such as Tomo, because he's a receptionist so obviously he's doing all the small menial everyday tasks no one else wants. The dailies. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71102180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711022/71102180_350.png[/img][/url] This guy makes all the purchases, because he's the treasurer. He's in charge of the money and budgets. I did used to hold my saving info in here too, but it was so tedious. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74413176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744132/74413176_350.png[/img][/url] This guy is the one in charge of the lair expansions, because they're the head architect. Getting the budget from Halycon, and making a list of materials (hibden tasks)! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83032167][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830322/83032167_350.png[/img][/url] ...... You can make a guess what on-site activity this guy does. Byeah, it's all different dragons in my minds eye. Not in actuality, it's a bit more complicated than that and the site doesn't exist the same as canon in my lore, but my imagination is allowed to stretch its legs sometimes.
I have several dragons, actually, that I envision doing different things around the site. Not 100% canon to the lore, but at the same time that IS kind of their jobs in their lore?

52083604_350.png
This guy takes care of dailies, such as Tomo, because he's a receptionist so obviously he's doing all the small menial everyday tasks no one else wants. The dailies.
71102180_350.png
This guy makes all the purchases, because he's the treasurer. He's in charge of the money and budgets. I did used to hold my saving info in here too, but it was so tedious.
74413176_350.png
This guy is the one in charge of the lair expansions, because they're the head architect. Getting the budget from Halycon, and making a list of materials (hibden tasks)!
83032167_350.png
...... You can make a guess what on-site activity this guy does.

Byeah, it's all different dragons in my minds eye. Not in actuality, it's a bit more complicated than that and the site doesn't exist the same as canon in my lore, but my imagination is allowed to stretch its legs sometimes.

Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I... actually don't envision any of my dragons doing those things when I do them. Dailies like that just don't really come up in my lore, even if the trading post is canon in it ;-;

Lore wise though, if any of my dragons did visit the trading post, it's probably different ones. I have multiple lore groups so various dragons who are merchants in their clans would probably go visit and not all of them would go to the same trading post dragons since not all of them deal with the same things—biggest one they probably wouldn't go to is Baldwin since my clans have their own alchemists, sorry Baldwin :(
I... actually don't envision any of my dragons doing those things when I do them. Dailies like that just don't really come up in my lore, even if the trading post is canon in it ;-;

Lore wise though, if any of my dragons did visit the trading post, it's probably different ones. I have multiple lore groups so various dragons who are merchants in their clans would probably go visit and not all of them would go to the same trading post dragons since not all of them deal with the same things—biggest one they probably wouldn't go to is Baldwin since my clans have their own alchemists, sorry Baldwin :(
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
most likely I imagine my Player Character as my Progen, Blackspire [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/200576/20057540_350.png[/img] Especially since I imagine her with a lot of sassy mother qualities, which is now weirdly ironic to me cause thats how my friends usually describe me irl lmao
most likely I imagine my Player Character as my Progen, Blackspire
20057540_350.png
Especially since I imagine her with a lot of sassy mother qualities, which is now weirdly ironic to me cause thats how my friends usually describe me irl lmao
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
1 2 3 4 5