Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your username is the next fr update.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
fr starts rolling out movie collabs
fr starts rolling out movie collabs
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Everything has turned into sparrows. All the dragons are now sparrows. All the familiars are different types of sparrows. Everything you encounter in the coliseum is a sparrow. All the apparel? Wearable sparrows.

There is bird poop everywhere.
Everything has turned into sparrows. All the dragons are now sparrows. All the familiars are different types of sparrows. Everything you encounter in the coliseum is a sparrow. All the apparel? Wearable sparrows.

There is bird poop everywhere.
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
^^^ with person above me

oops, all birds
^^^ with person above me

oops, all birds
zephyr735.gif
I believe mine has already happened [item=mundane terror bird][item=fancy terror bird]
I believe mine has already happened

Mundane Terror Bird Fancy Terror Bird
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
A custom HTML update would be cool, but a toggle would also be great for that - another pet site I play introduced custom HTML for your viewing experience which was cool. They also had a way to toggle off people's custom HTML which made the experience much nicer so I could just play with a softer palette and not get blasted with neons by other people.
A custom HTML update would be cool, but a toggle would also be great for that - another pet site I play introduced custom HTML for your viewing experience which was cool. They also had a way to toggle off people's custom HTML which made the experience much nicer so I could just play with a softer palette and not get blasted with neons by other people.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
Stormlight Workshop LLC is changing its name due to being sued by Brandon Sanderson. Plus, map update!- the area between Cairnstone Rest and Greatwyrm's Breach has now been renamed "Fractured Plain".
Stormlight Workshop LLC is changing its name due to being sued by Brandon Sanderson. Plus, map update!- the area between Cairnstone Rest and Greatwyrm's Breach has now been renamed "Fractured Plain".
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="Seas" date="2023-05-11 23:07:40" ] New seas? Do we get flooded? At a minimum, lots of water [/quote] Tidelord is back.
Seas wrote on 2023-05-11 23:07:40:
New seas? Do we get flooded?

At a minimum, lots of water

Tidelord is back.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
Mine's from my conlang, serai meaning moon, tsukar meaning beast, and the a tagged on the end used in female names. So the update would be...new female beastly moon familiars?
Mine's from my conlang, serai meaning moon, tsukar meaning beast, and the a tagged on the end used in female names. So the update would be...new female beastly moon familiars?
The site is now overseen by an iron-willed pangolin. Completing any site action requires you to pay a tax in insect food points first.
The site is now overseen by an iron-willed pangolin. Completing any site action requires you to pay a tax in insect food points first.
q9lSxAg.png text
TIpezy1.png
JvUa9ma.png
EwFbwxS.png
[quote name="Seraitsukara" date="2023-05-12 11:26:46" ] Mine's from my conlang, serai meaning moon, tsukar meaning beast, and the a tagged on the end used in female names. So the update would be...new female beastly moon familiars? [/quote] Werewolf girl familiar
Seraitsukara wrote on 2023-05-12 11:26:46:

Werewolf girl familiar
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48