Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] 10th anniversary mass-hatch
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Frankenstein8 @Iminox Both added!
@Frankenstein8 @Iminox Both added!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
I'd love a ping! I hope you get some awesome hatches.
I'd love a ping! I hope you get some awesome hatches.
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@TinySatan Added! Thanks <3
@TinySatan Added! Thanks <3
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Please add me to the pinglist [emoji=tundra happy size=2] Thank you!
Please add me to the pinglist Thank you!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Ping me!! Ouuu!

If you get an abyss XXX/XXY no you didn't, I did. /j
Ping me!! Ouuu!

If you get an abyss XXX/XXY no you didn't, I did. /j
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@Redspike944 @TURBOVICE Added!

@/TURBOVICE If I get a double or triple abyss during the mass-hatch you can have visitation rights.
@Redspike944 @TURBOVICE Added!

@/TURBOVICE If I get a double or triple abyss during the mass-hatch you can have visitation rights.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
@Aetherna @infiniteeras @Snowscape @Panarow @CyberGrassy @Kiyoomi @skittlepup1 @Olliver @SerendipityShine @Dragonation @feralmonarch @Arrakis @sneer @Phloxpetals @Woshua @SongOfShadows @berrybbtr @End0scrypt @Idealism @reliquiaen @ExoticButters171 @HappyLittleSnek @Naamah @Werepunk @Perseids @Frankenstein8 @Iminox @TinySatan @Redspike944 @TURBOVICE Updating egg count - I have 102 eggs currently and I am on track for 111 eggs in a few days. Just getting my last bogsneak eggs brewed! Next time I ping you all will be the mass hatch! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CEBL28w.png[/img]
@Aetherna @infiniteeras @Snowscape @Panarow @CyberGrassy @Kiyoomi @skittlepup1 @Olliver @SerendipityShine @Dragonation @feralmonarch @Arrakis @sneer @Phloxpetals @Woshua @SongOfShadows @berrybbtr @End0scrypt @Idealism @reliquiaen @ExoticButters171 @HappyLittleSnek @Naamah @Werepunk @Perseids @Frankenstein8 @Iminox @TinySatan @Redspike944 @TURBOVICE

Updating egg count - I have 102 eggs currently and I am on track for 111 eggs in a few days. Just getting my last bogsneak eggs brewed! Next time I ping you all will be the mass hatch!
CEBL28w.png
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Heck yes! Looking forward to the hatch! Are you going to keep all the hatchies?
Heck yes! Looking forward to the hatch! Are you going to keep all the hatchies?
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Fantastic! Here's hoping for some great hatches.
Fantastic! Here's hoping for some great hatches.
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@Panarow Nope, that would be a nightmare lol! If you see any you like during the hatch, everyone has a chance to buy directly from me before I make a free-to-enter raffle (likely will have tickets you can buy as well) for the rest of the ones I don't want.

My goal is to keep just one dragon from the hatch, but I may keep more than that. If I hatch a primal (maybe) or a double (no way) I will almost certainly keep them.
@Panarow Nope, that would be a nightmare lol! If you see any you like during the hatch, everyone has a chance to buy directly from me before I make a free-to-enter raffle (likely will have tickets you can buy as well) for the rest of the ones I don't want.

My goal is to keep just one dragon from the hatch, but I may keep more than that. If I hatch a primal (maybe) or a double (no way) I will almost certainly keep them.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12