Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Could your clan defeat an emperor?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not yet, but they’re working on it.
Not yet, but they’re working on it.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
If my imperials die and form an emperor that fights the other one maybe? Otherwise absolutely not
If even LIGHTWEAVER can't get rid of Lumi (since the emperor's still around, doubt she'd be willingly letting her teritory so destroyed), no way can my dragons
If my imperials die and form an emperor that fights the other one maybe? Otherwise absolutely not
If even LIGHTWEAVER can't get rid of Lumi (since the emperor's still around, doubt she'd be willingly letting her teritory so destroyed), no way can my dragons
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
Well, I don't have that many dragons, so I can figure out how each of them would individually react. However, that's still way too long for a forum post like this.
Here's the short of it:
- Pasiphae, Kitchi, Maiar, Thorn, Moontide, Sunflare, Citrus, Moth, and Phantasm would flee.
- Hallow and Hecate would watch until it became too dangerous to remain, and then would leave.
- Inivoc, Mnemosyne, and Sapphire would guard the way for everyone else to run.
- Pomegranate, Strawberry, Kiwi, and Dragonfruit would be riding on the Emperor's back, completely unnoticed, and slowly working some variety of eldritch ritual.
- If Arai was near an Emperor, that would mean Arai was out of the lair, and that would mean the lore was over because everyone is dead.
Well, I don't have that many dragons, so I can figure out how each of them would individually react. However, that's still way too long for a forum post like this.
Here's the short of it:
- Pasiphae, Kitchi, Maiar, Thorn, Moontide, Sunflare, Citrus, Moth, and Phantasm would flee.
- Hallow and Hecate would watch until it became too dangerous to remain, and then would leave.
- Inivoc, Mnemosyne, and Sapphire would guard the way for everyone else to run.
- Pomegranate, Strawberry, Kiwi, and Dragonfruit would be riding on the Emperor's back, completely unnoticed, and slowly working some variety of eldritch ritual.
- If Arai was near an Emperor, that would mean Arai was out of the lair, and that would mean the lore was over because everyone is dead.
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
I have 8 level 25s, 6 of which are trained.

So do I think My clan could beat an emporer? no xD

Thing is, if an emperor is enough to get the GODS of their chairs in order to fight them, I don't think any clan can really stand a chance c:
I have 8 level 25s, 6 of which are trained.

So do I think My clan could beat an emporer? no xD

Thing is, if an emperor is enough to get the GODS of their chairs in order to fight them, I don't think any clan can really stand a chance c:
20240124-2118111.gif
Depends on if we're going off of what levels I have trained my dragons to or based on in-clan lore.

If going off of levels, then probably not since I only have 3 lv 25s (one of which is a permababy) and then several that are within the 10-24 range.

Going off of in-clan lore though? Not even an 11 headed emperor would survive a trip to the grocery store.
Depends on if we're going off of what levels I have trained my dragons to or based on in-clan lore.

If going off of levels, then probably not since I only have 3 lv 25s (one of which is a permababy) and then several that are within the 10-24 range.

Going off of in-clan lore though? Not even an 11 headed emperor would survive a trip to the grocery store.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
In lore, they’d try. My Fae queen and their sage, Veilspun queen, their sage, and their seer, G2 Imps, and “ancient” (6 & 7 digit) Coatls are extremely powerful with massive egos. Getting them to work together would be the trick.

When things went bad, they could try to call in an eldritch Horror and an Abomination, and as a very last resort, Cthulhu, but there’s no telling which side they’d be on.
In lore, they’d try. My Fae queen and their sage, Veilspun queen, their sage, and their seer, G2 Imps, and “ancient” (6 & 7 digit) Coatls are extremely powerful with massive egos. Getting them to work together would be the trick.

When things went bad, they could try to call in an eldritch Horror and an Abomination, and as a very last resort, Cthulhu, but there’s no telling which side they’d be on.
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
Probably not, but I’m sure they’d try
Probably not, but I’m sure they’d try
[quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2023-04-16 07:52:42" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-04-16 03:01:31" ] ... [/quote] Henry if any of your dragons dies in battle it'll create another emperor, thus pitting a fair fight [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/757/498/89c.gif[/img]
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2023-04-16 07:52:42:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-04-16 03:01:31:
Henry if any of your dragons dies in battle it'll create another emperor, thus pitting a fair fight

89c.gif
2LHRMay.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7