Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to to start over…?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-03-19 11:14:31" ] I would not start over. I would just leave then. [/quote] Same 100%. What I've got now is the product of 8+ years of work; if I had to go rebuy all the things I'd lost (to say nothing of all my dragons) I'd just quit and not come back. If I had the option to travel back in time and restart with the knowledge I have now: sign up earlier, for one. I passed by 1 reg window before I finally made the jump. Not bred my progens; planned my progen a little more. I doubt I would have gone G1 (too expensive) but I would have gotten involved in the forums a lot sooner. I think I was playing effectively solo for over a year before I really got into the forums. And I would have bought a LOT more of each festival item.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-03-19 11:14:31:
I would not start over. I would just leave then.

Same 100%. What I've got now is the product of 8+ years of work; if I had to go rebuy all the things I'd lost (to say nothing of all my dragons) I'd just quit and not come back.

If I had the option to travel back in time and restart with the knowledge I have now: sign up earlier, for one. I passed by 1 reg window before I finally made the jump. Not bred my progens; planned my progen a little more. I doubt I would have gone G1 (too expensive) but I would have gotten involved in the forums a lot sooner. I think I was playing effectively solo for over a year before I really got into the forums. And I would have bought a LOT more of each festival item.
mkpoaHZ.png
I would become a mirror monolair and have a lair that actually pleases the aesthetic direction I want to go, lol
I would become a mirror monolair and have a lair that actually pleases the aesthetic direction I want to go, lol
giphy.gif She/her |+2 FR Time|Eternal Light| arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Short answer: Maybe keep playing...?

Long answer
These answers are coming from someone who does frequent lair purges - I don't attach to my dragons that easily. If this happened across the server, I would be fine with it with a grain of salt. I'm pretty sure if such was the thing, staff would re-release Imperial scrolls, alongside other items as well.

If it was only my dragons... hmm. Depends. If I get to re-do my progens, that could be cool. For other dragons, I'm always looking for a new experience and such.

If it was items too, THEN I would leave.
Short answer: Maybe keep playing...?

Long answer
These answers are coming from someone who does frequent lair purges - I don't attach to my dragons that easily. If this happened across the server, I would be fine with it with a grain of salt. I'm pretty sure if such was the thing, staff would re-release Imperial scrolls, alongside other items as well.

If it was only my dragons... hmm. Depends. If I get to re-do my progens, that could be cool. For other dragons, I'm always looking for a new experience and such.

If it was items too, THEN I would leave.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
basically just give up and only keep playing to keep up with happenings and make a monolair of meme dragons. unless it affected everyone equally, then I'd try to rebuild. it would be really interesting to see how the site would fare through an event like that tbh
basically just give up and only keep playing to keep up with happenings and make a monolair of meme dragons. unless it affected everyone equally, then I'd try to rebuild. it would be really interesting to see how the site would fare through an event like that tbh
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
I would probably leave for awhile, then come back and become a mono-M pose-Ridgeback g1 lair.

But as things stand now, I'm too attached to the dragons I have.
I would probably leave for awhile, then come back and become a mono-M pose-Ridgeback g1 lair.

But as things stand now, I'm too attached to the dragons I have.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
If that happened I would leave and never come back. Too much lost.
If that happened I would leave and never come back. Too much lost.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
i dont think i would leave necessarily, id have to wait for my dream g1 to get hatched again which would really suck but all my other g1s i could handle losing (i think?). commit to having a 1 dragon lair maybe

i would be more upset over all of my items, ive been playing for ages and do not want to go try collect as many familiars as i have now and i dont even own any sprites/rarer ones anymore. plus i tend to fund a lot of my projects by selling some older items so would be really annoyed if i have to actually go sell all my coli loot consistently
i dont think i would leave necessarily, id have to wait for my dream g1 to get hatched again which would really suck but all my other g1s i could handle losing (i think?). commit to having a 1 dragon lair maybe

i would be more upset over all of my items, ive been playing for ages and do not want to go try collect as many familiars as i have now and i dont even own any sprites/rarer ones anymore. plus i tend to fund a lot of my projects by selling some older items so would be really annoyed if i have to actually go sell all my coli loot consistently
wuvThtJ.png
I would probably leave, but if I decided to stick it out, I'd end up turning into a g1 only lair and I'd focus on making every dragon super fancy
I would probably leave, but if I decided to stick it out, I'd end up turning into a g1 only lair and I'd focus on making every dragon super fancy
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
[emoji=ridgeback scared size=1] I have too many sentimental, special hatchday, gifted, and glitched dragons- and I adore my progens so much, one of them is scattered and b-e-a-utiful, my favorite g1s- my beloved Spamton...I would rather be thanos'd tbh.
I have too many sentimental, special hatchday, gifted, and glitched dragons- and I adore my progens so much, one of them is scattered and b-e-a-utiful, my favorite g1s- my beloved Spamton...I would rather be thanos'd tbh.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-03-19 11:14:31" ] I would not start over. I would just leave then. [/quote] Yeah. These dragons, they don't look like much, but I like 'em.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-03-19 11:14:31:
I would not start over. I would just leave then.
Yeah. These dragons, they don't look like much, but I like 'em.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10