Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 108
I wish I may, I wish I might, on the first star I see tonight... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
I wish I may, I wish I might, on the first star I see tonight...
I wish for a new eye type for dragons! (maybe one that can only be gained through breeding, and not through vials)?
I wish for a new eye type for dragons! (maybe one that can only be gained through breeding, and not through vials)?
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
I wish for more tertiary genes ;3;
I wish for more tertiary genes ;3;
I could really use a wish right now, a wish right now, a wish right now
I could really use a wish right now, a wish right now, a wish right now
yXOBcio.gif
I wish for something new! Something a little different from normal! Maybe a species, familiar or even ways of having fun!
I wish for something new! Something a little different from normal! Maybe a species, familiar or even ways of having fun!
XC93sMs.png
fOzY5fQ.png
qhK4FYS.png
kHBaXec.png
Cx0Sdv8.png3qGl4En.pngyjMH2e7.pngm78opSZ.png ohvEg5Y.pnglcAFJdA.pngoBrVL41.pngA1eu65w.png
wTBPG5s.png
ygWzlbs.pngqKZAaLK.pngEelxG9K.pngaL21n5x.pngqNaB4mi.pngSjV5FiU.png
n4je4QW.png
Perhaps some of the Arcanist's lost children from a prior time before the world was blown up?
Perhaps some of the Arcanist's lost children from a prior time before the world was blown up?
e6sQNGy.png
I wish for clown nose apparel :3
I wish for clown nose apparel :3
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
I wish for....iridescent and shimmer genes for all the ancient breeds >.>;;;
I wish for....iridescent and shimmer genes for all the ancient breeds >.>;;;
The purple and green Spirals look like they're smaller than the lavender one. Could they be hatchlings and the lavender Spiral is their mother/father?
The purple and green Spirals look like they're smaller than the lavender one. Could they be hatchlings and the lavender Spiral is their mother/father?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I wish for some of the primary/secondary ancient gene pairs to be given to modern breeds, or maybe for just a new primary/secondary gene pair that's vibrant.

Shoutout to everyone wishing for a new ancient breed, my money's on Wind next!
I wish for some of the primary/secondary ancient gene pairs to be given to modern breeds, or maybe for just a new primary/secondary gene pair that's vibrant.

Shoutout to everyone wishing for a new ancient breed, my money's on Wind next!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 108