Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look! A shooting star!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 88 89
Oh man I really hope this is an ancient breed. I absolutely LOVE the idea of an "ancient" breed being new to Sornieth because it's an alien that crashed down on a meteor. THAT'S some Arcane business right there.
Oh man I really hope this is an ancient breed. I absolutely LOVE the idea of an "ancient" breed being new to Sornieth because it's an alien that crashed down on a meteor. THAT'S some Arcane business right there.
ARCANE ANCIENT?
ARCANE ANCIENT?
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
Everyone is like "ARCANE ANCIENT!" and my first thought was "oh no, just like the dinosaurs"
Everyone is like "ARCANE ANCIENT!" and my first thought was "oh no, just like the dinosaurs"
A calamity from the skies...
A calamity from the skies...
@Seriphynna Thank you for telling me about this, I would’ve completely missed it
@Seriphynna Thank you for telling me about this, I would’ve completely missed it
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
New ancient??? Time to grab the hype train!
New ancient??? Time to grab the hype train!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
Oh!!???
Oh!!???
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
[quote name="RileyWrites2112" date="2023-03-18 10:16:04" ] Everyone is like "ARCANE ANCIENT!" and my first thought was "oh no, just like the dinosaurs" [/quote] [emoji=bogsneak scared size=2] ... YAY arcane ancient!!
RileyWrites2112 wrote on 2023-03-18 10:16:04:

YAY arcane ancient!!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@Polyglottos No problem

Also ALIEN(/j) ANCIENT!?
@Polyglottos No problem

Also ALIEN(/j) ANCIENT!?