Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look! A shooting star!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
[center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/look-a-shooting-star.png[/img] [I][size=2][Image Description: An illustrated image of five dragons seated on a cliffside. This cliffside overlooks an ocean with the setting sun and clouds in a curved curve in and around the center of the horizon. Their view also includes floating islands with Arcane pink crystals on the underside of the islands, floating Arcane pink crystals, and large Arcane pink crystal structures rising out of the ocean. The dragons are observing the setting sun and resulting starry night sky. From right to left the dragon breeds are: A large imperial dragon, a tundra dragon, a spiral dragon, and two smaller spirals. In the upper left region of the illustration, within the darker night sky, is a bright shooting star with trailing sparkles.][/size][/I][/center]

look-a-shooting-star.png

[Image Description: An illustrated image of five dragons seated on a cliffside. This cliffside overlooks an ocean with the setting sun and clouds in a curved curve in and around the center of the horizon. Their view also includes floating islands with Arcane pink crystals on the underside of the islands, floating Arcane pink crystals, and large Arcane pink crystal structures rising out of the ocean. The dragons are observing the setting sun and resulting starry night sky. From right to left the dragon breeds are: A large imperial dragon, a tundra dragon, a spiral dragon, and two smaller spirals. In the upper left region of the illustration, within the darker night sky, is a bright shooting star with trailing sparkles.]
WHAT
WHAT
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

HELLO
HELLO
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
Oh?
Oh?
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
Oh?
Oh?
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
ARCANE ANCIENT?????
ARCANE ANCIENT?????
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Hooray! Very pretty.
Hooray! Very pretty.
FM7Mvpc.png|
HELLO?

Edit: so five whole dragons are out observing the comet. Is this a regualr/semireg event like Hayley's comet or is this a strange coincidence?
HELLO?

Edit: so five whole dragons are out observing the comet. Is this a regualr/semireg event like Hayley's comet or is this a strange coincidence?
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
Excuse me???
Excuse me???
Battered Book of Fables
q11st9j.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
Hatchery