Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me you play FR without telling me
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Time to g&g and buy some fodder!
Time to g&g and buy some fodder!
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

I hatched an egg for my birthday but it was Tomato/Grape/Honey :(

[Note: This is made up, there has actually never been a tomato/grape/honey on site as of writing! Not even an exalted one!]

[Note: This is made up, there has actually never been a tomato/grape/honey on site as of writing! Not even an exalted one!]
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
That's not red that's sanguine
That's not red that's sanguine
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
[quote name="Havic" date="2023-03-01 10:22:27" ] I hatched an egg for my birthday but it was Tomato/Grape/Honey :( [Note: This is made up, there has actually never been a tomato/grape/honey on site as of writing! Not even an exalted one!] [/quote] [center]interesting! it's sort of a hard combo to work with, but it looks...good? granted this is stained, but still, theres definitely some possibility. especially since both tomato and grape have accent colors that can match the other [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=57&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=147&auth=2b66705f100aed80359fed008a0a893f8838a836&dummyext=prev.png[/img] edit: quickly releasing this sort of relates to the topic of the thread help-[/center]
Havic wrote on 2023-03-01 10:22:27:

interesting! it's sort of a hard combo to work with, but it looks...good? granted this is stained, but still, theres definitely some possibility. especially since both tomato and grape have accent colors that can match the other

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=57&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=147&auth=2b66705f100aed80359fed008a0a893f8838a836&dummyext=prev.png

edit: quickly releasing this sort of relates to the topic of the thread help-
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Let me do my dailies, I need more treasure. Time to bond my lair.

And this recently: "I'm saving up for Soap"
Let me do my dailies, I need more treasure. Time to bond my lair.

And this recently: "I'm saving up for Soap"
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I use FR colors in my every day life, like oh that is like jade colored or that ball is cherry
I use FR colors in my every day life, like oh that is like jade colored or that ball is cherry
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
"I want to give this guy genes, but I'm broke :(" or "I wish we could put skins and clothes on babies"
"I want to give this guy genes, but I'm broke :(" or "I wish we could put skins and clothes on babies"
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
"Hi can I preorder your skin?"

Or this one. "I need to grind to get more money."
"Hi can I preorder your skin?"

Or this one. "I need to grind to get more money."
91741235.png77876607.png
this girl actually looks better with her skin off, i think.
this girl actually looks better with her skin off, i think.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Fae necks are just weird
Fae necks are just weird
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20