Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR economy pet peeves?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="ShinyQuagsire" date="2022-12-22 10:00:09" ] Just add the kickstarter items into the game. It's been years. The longer the game goes on the harder it's going to be for people wanting to complete a collection. And a lot of those accounts sit inactive. FOMO items either need to be added or just removed. Like the companion pets collection. I dislike seeing empty slots in the bestiary. Also I don't get the whole reason for not adding the sprites to the new holiday store. I hate seeing new players struggle to get the sprites. The prices are insane. I don't see a problem just adding the first few years of holiday stuff into the new holiday store. Just make them a token purchase. Yeah I know they're in that raffle game, but I don't like the raffle stuff cause it feels like gambling to me. [/quote] for the 10 year anniversary stormlight should get a contract release from KS exclusivity so that the players who are *actually playing* can enjoy the game items, instead of people's empty accounts which haven't been logged into for nine years
ShinyQuagsire wrote on 2022-12-22 10:00:09:
Just add the kickstarter items into the game. It's been years. The longer the game goes on the harder it's going to be for people wanting to complete a collection. And a lot of those accounts sit inactive. FOMO items either need to be added or just removed. Like the companion pets collection. I dislike seeing empty slots in the bestiary.

Also I don't get the whole reason for not adding the sprites to the new holiday store. I hate seeing new players struggle to get the sprites. The prices are insane. I don't see a problem just adding the first few years of holiday stuff into the new holiday store. Just make them a token purchase.

Yeah I know they're in that raffle game, but I don't like the raffle stuff cause it feels like gambling to me.
for the 10 year anniversary stormlight should get a contract release from KS exclusivity so that the players who are *actually playing* can enjoy the game items, instead of people's empty accounts which haven't been logged into for nine years
[quote name="polefish" date="2022-12-22 17:41:14" ] for the 10 year anniversary stormlight should get a contract release from KS exclusivity so that the players who are *actually playing* can enjoy the game items, instead of people's empty accounts which haven't been logged into for nine years [/quote] Yeah I don't know the legal background stuff. That would be legal council grounds. But intellectual property does come with dates attached. I don't know Kickstarter stuff, but everything was fulfilled. I checked one of the last auctions for an Imp scroll and it was like 2,550,000 gems. That is bananas. Legit. Converting that to dollars is a lot of money for a 1 use item. And most likely all imp scrolls are almost used up by now. It just a lot of emotions cause missing out on a KS pledge that an entire breed scroll is locked behind. There's a few g1s I would love to be Imps, but that's like a failed dream. Yeah I can save gems, but I've come no where near close to that amount of gems. Ever.
polefish wrote on 2022-12-22 17:41:14:
for the 10 year anniversary stormlight should get a contract release from KS exclusivity so that the players who are *actually playing* can enjoy the game items, instead of people's empty accounts which haven't been logged into for nine years

Yeah I don't know the legal background stuff. That would be legal council grounds. But intellectual property does come with dates attached. I don't know Kickstarter stuff, but everything was fulfilled.

I checked one of the last auctions for an Imp scroll and it was like 2,550,000 gems. That is bananas. Legit. Converting that to dollars is a lot of money for a 1 use item. And most likely all imp scrolls are almost used up by now.

It just a lot of emotions cause missing out on a KS pledge that an entire breed scroll is locked behind. There's a few g1s I would love to be Imps, but that's like a failed dream. Yeah I can save gems, but I've come no where near close to that amount of gems. Ever.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
[quote name="ShinyQuagsire" date="2022-12-22 11:50:49" ] At least remove the Bestiary entries of the KS stuff and the Boolean. The entry remains grayed out unless the person has it so it sits in the uncollected tab and is so annoying. :c [/quote] This is actually one of the main things that Fiona's addition brought to the game. There didn't use to be a way to fill entries without owning a familiar, but the staff listened to us and gave us a way to do so. Other than just adding new familiars, she gives you the ability to bond with familiars you don't have so you can fill your entries. I don't own any of the big five but all of their entries are complete and in my discovered tab. So luckily this is no longer an issue.
ShinyQuagsire wrote on 2022-12-22 11:50:49:
At least remove the Bestiary entries of the KS stuff and the Boolean. The entry remains grayed out unless the person has it so it sits in the uncollected tab and is so annoying. :c
This is actually one of the main things that Fiona's addition brought to the game. There didn't use to be a way to fill entries without owning a familiar, but the staff listened to us and gave us a way to do so. Other than just adding new familiars, she gives you the ability to bond with familiars you don't have so you can fill your entries. I don't own any of the big five but all of their entries are complete and in my discovered tab. So luckily this is no longer an issue.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2022-12-22 18:07:48" ] This is actually one of the main things that Fiona's addition brought to the game. There didn't used to be a way to fill entries without owning a familiar, but the staff listened to us and gave us a way to do so. Other than just adding new familiars, she gives you the ability to bond with familiars you don't have so you can fill your entries. I don't own any of the big five but all of their entries are complete and in my discovered tab. So luckily this is no longer an issue. [/quote] Is it a completed full collected entry? Cause I have the heart bond progress going but the entry is still in the uncollected tab just sitting there.
vihuff wrote on 2022-12-22 18:07:48:
This is actually one of the main things that Fiona's addition brought to the game. There didn't used to be a way to fill entries without owning a familiar, but the staff listened to us and gave us a way to do so. Other than just adding new familiars, she gives you the ability to bond with familiars you don't have so you can fill your entries. I don't own any of the big five but all of their entries are complete and in my discovered tab. So luckily this is no longer an issue.

Is it a completed full collected entry? Cause I have the heart bond progress going but the entry is still in the uncollected tab just sitting there.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
It goes into your discovered tab and gets colored in. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/RCP27SXP/image.png[/img]
It goes into your discovered tab and gets colored in.

image.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2022-12-22 18:12:37" ] [/quote] Okay so only when Awakened. I rarely get them to pop up in the bonding thing. ;n;
vihuff wrote on 2022-12-22 18:12:37:
Okay so only when Awakened. I rarely get them to pop up in the bonding thing. ;n;
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
Fiona prioritizes familiars that you haven't awakened yet, so as you awaken more familiars and there are less familiars in the unawakened pool, you'll end up seeing the big five more. It takes some time but it is entirely possible. A lot of people have managed to awaken them through fiona. Best of luck!
Fiona prioritizes familiars that you haven't awakened yet, so as you awaken more familiars and there are less familiars in the unawakened pool, you'll end up seeing the big five more. It takes some time but it is entirely possible. A lot of people have managed to awaken them through fiona. Best of luck!
i don’t really understand g1 prices but i understand that it is completely cosmetic and up to personal preference what makes something worth something ^^
i don’t really understand g1 prices but i understand that it is completely cosmetic and up to personal preference what makes something worth something ^^
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
[quote name="vihuff" date="2022-12-22 18:19:32" ] Fiona prioritizes familiars that you haven't awakened yet, so as you awaken more familiars and there are less familiars in the unawakened pool, you'll end up seeing the big five more. It takes some time but it is entirely possible. A lot of people have managed to awaken them through fiona. Best of luck! [/quote] Thanks! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
vihuff wrote on 2022-12-22 18:19:32:

Thanks!
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
I wish lair expansions weren't so insanely expensive, and that Imperial breed change scrolls were actually obtainable. They're not my favorite breed but it sucks when scrying your G1 projects (or any projects) and just knowing one of the breed options is off-limits.

But overall I think the FR economy is pretty good.
I wish lair expansions weren't so insanely expensive, and that Imperial breed change scrolls were actually obtainable. They're not my favorite breed but it sucks when scrying your G1 projects (or any projects) and just knowing one of the breed options is off-limits.

But overall I think the FR economy is pretty good.
wsC9LP4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9