Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if - next Arlo dig is space themed
1 2 3
I would love this... I find it a bit difficult to dress any space-themed dragons without umas so a space-themed dig would help a lot with them!!
I would love this... I find it a bit difficult to dress any space-themed dragons without umas so a space-themed dig would help a lot with them!!
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
Considering the current venues are earth, air/wind, and water themed, part of me thinks the fourth one will be fire-y (with other flight themes after?), but I certainly wouldn't mind something more astronomical
Considering the current venues are earth, air/wind, and water themed, part of me thinks the fourth one will be fire-y (with other flight themes after?), but I certainly wouldn't mind something more astronomical
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
You know what even though I don't think it's super likely I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an space themed arlo dig. We need more space apparel, and also i'm sure another space themed gene would look stunning!
You know what even though I don't think it's super likely I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an space themed arlo dig. We need more space apparel, and also i'm sure another space themed gene would look stunning!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I am so down for this!
I am so down for this!
67912EV1523.gif

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

Badge_1_150px.png

Cis Lesbian she/her
Until I saw this post, I didn't realize that so far we'd had an Earth plot, a Wind plot, and a Water plot. Maybe next one is Fire to get the first group of four done. Which would mean that eventually we would definitely get a meteorite-style digsite!
Until I saw this post, I didn't realize that so far we'd had an Earth plot, a Wind plot, and a Water plot. Maybe next one is Fire to get the first group of four done. Which would mean that eventually we would definitely get a meteorite-style digsite!
LxbWmll.png
@arcaneidolriots that’s really cool! if it’s already in the official lore then i guess i don’t mind sapient aliens. i don’t really read the lore so this was interesting to hear!
@arcaneidolriots that’s really cool! if it’s already in the official lore then i guess i don’t mind sapient aliens. i don’t really read the lore so this was interesting to hear!
34047237.png
73030014.png
1 2 3