Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A new feature appeared in my dreams
1 2 3
today I was sleeping happily, dreaming about random things as always. and then something caught my attention, in my dream i saw FR had an update. there was a new feature, in-site wishlist system. it was a new section on crim's page. it said that she was grateful for your help expanding her hoard and that She'd like to help you keep track of yours. (visuals, my editing skills are not the best lol) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905967009366433812/1042496859614224414/329_sin_titulo_20221116134839.png[/img] clicking on "manage" would take you to a menu similar to how your saved outfits show up on the dressing room. there were separate lists for familiars, dragon scries/outfits and other items. the familiars part had a "add all undiscovered familiars to the wishlist" option. the items had - and + buttons to add the amount you need. for example, you need 20 gradish for a crim trade, you could either click the + button 19 times or directly write the amount by clicking on the 0/1 text. you could share BBCode's of a wishlist item, and it would have the "gift" option, so other people could gift you an item by clicking on the widget. If the gift button appears in red, it means the person looking at it doesn't own said item. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905967009366433812/1042496860121739301/330_sin_titulo_20221116140248.png[/img] once you send a gift to someone, they will recieve a notification saying which item they got and who gave it to them. there was an option for the gift to remain anonymous. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905967009366433812/1042502255296913509/334_sin_titulo_20221116151128.png[/img] you could also save dragon plans and share them as widgets. clicking on them would take you to the full page showing all the required items. to create a dragon plan You need to link it to a scry or saved outfit. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905967009366433812/1042496860595687524/331_sin_titulo_20221116140902.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905967009366433812/1042496861090619402/331_sin_titulo_20221116140944.png[/img] the plan page showed the dragon on the left and the items on the right. items that were not applied to the dragon, like genes and apparel would display in black and white. the folder button would let you import outfits to a scry plan and viceversa, and the share button would give you the plan's code to post on the forums. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905967009366433812/1042496861531025428/333_sin_titulo_20221116144747.png[/img] completed plans (wishes?) would be automatically removed from your wishlist, but you could add them back if you wanted to. you also had an option to make your wishlist public or private (public would add a button leading to your wishlist on your clan profile. private would only give access through specific links you share) in the dream, i loved this new feature! threads like "gift something to the person above" started to pop up and everyone was enjoying not having to manually update their wishlists. to be honest, coming up with all of these in a single night AND while being asleep is crazy XD, but i won't complain! I can imagine the flaws it could have (the reason why i didn't just post this on suggestions instead) but i think it's a neat concept overall! what are your opinions? edit: woah, thanks for all the support!! y'all encouraged me to make this an actual suggestion, here's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3185052]the post[/url] in case anyone wants to take a look :D
today I was sleeping happily, dreaming about random things as always. and then something caught my attention, in my dream i saw FR had an update. there was a new feature, in-site wishlist system.

it was a new section on crim's page. it said that she was grateful for your help expanding her hoard and that She'd like to help you keep track of yours. (visuals, my editing skills are not the best lol)

329_sin_titulo_20221116134839.png

clicking on "manage" would take you to a menu similar to how your saved outfits show up on the dressing room. there were separate lists for familiars, dragon scries/outfits and other items. the familiars part had a "add all undiscovered familiars to the wishlist" option.
the items had - and + buttons to add the amount you need. for example, you need 20 gradish for a crim trade, you could either click the + button 19 times or directly write the amount by clicking on the 0/1 text.

you could share BBCode's of a wishlist item, and it would have the "gift" option, so other people could gift you an item by clicking on the widget. If the gift button appears in red, it means the person looking at it doesn't own said item.

330_sin_titulo_20221116140248.png

once you send a gift to someone, they will recieve a notification saying which item they got and who gave it to them. there was an option for the gift to remain anonymous.

334_sin_titulo_20221116151128.png

you could also save dragon plans and share them as widgets. clicking on them would take you to the full page showing all the required items.
to create a dragon plan You need to link it to a scry or saved outfit.

331_sin_titulo_20221116140902.png331_sin_titulo_20221116140944.png

the plan page showed the dragon on the left and the items on the right. items that were not applied to the dragon, like genes and apparel would display in black and white.
the folder button would let you import outfits to a scry plan and viceversa, and the share button would give you the plan's code to post on the forums.

333_sin_titulo_20221116144747.png

completed plans (wishes?) would be automatically removed from your wishlist, but you could add them back if you wanted to. you also had an option to make your wishlist public or private (public would add a button leading to your wishlist on your clan profile. private would only give access through specific links you share)

in the dream, i loved this new feature! threads like "gift something to the person above" started to pop up and everyone was enjoying not having to manually update their wishlists.
to be honest, coming up with all of these in a single night AND while being asleep is crazy XD, but i won't complain!
I can imagine the flaws it could have (the reason why i didn't just post this on suggestions instead) but i think it's a neat concept overall!

what are your opinions?

edit: woah, thanks for all the support!! y'all encouraged me to make this an actual suggestion, here's the post in case anyone wants to take a look :D
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
this is actually such a dope idea!
(btw I envy your ability to remember dreams in such detail haha)
this is actually such a dope idea!
(btw I envy your ability to remember dreams in such detail haha)
rSvYfKQ.png Hatchery q2zMYvt.png
This looks official. Are you a secret dev?
This looks official. Are you a secret dev?
IMG_3849.png
The UI design and everything, LOL, love it. Send in your resume to Stormlight [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
The UI design and everything, LOL, love it. Send in your resume to Stormlight
VfJfrBs.jpeg
This is beautiful and if you made tweaks and added it to the suggestions forum I would support immediately. The concept of being able to see what you need/own for a project in itself is awesome. I get lost in all the items lol Also, your editing skills?? [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
This is beautiful and if you made tweaks and added it to the suggestions forum I would support immediately. The concept of being able to see what you need/own for a project in itself is awesome. I get lost in all the items lol

Also, your editing skills??
ca4nyRv.png
XXXXXXXX
@Slithr thanks!! honestly i either remember my dreams perfectly or i forget everything the moment i wake up xD i'm glad i managed to remember this one! @RallraxAuri my secret identity has been undercovered and now i will have to move to another country, with a different name [emoji=skydancer scared size=1] @astrotheology it's not a bad idea haha! i'm not an adult yet but i might consider it in the future :eyes: @SpectralMoth thank you so much!! honestly, i might make a suggestion if enough people likes it. i don't like dealing with the suggestions forums for personal reasons but i think it would be worth a try [emoji=skydancer tongue size=1]
@Slithr thanks!! honestly i either remember my dreams perfectly or i forget everything the moment i wake up xD
i'm glad i managed to remember this one!

@RallraxAuri my secret identity has been undercovered and now i will have to move to another country, with a different name

@astrotheology it's not a bad idea haha! i'm not an adult yet but i might consider it in the future :eyes:

@SpectralMoth thank you so much!! honestly, i might make a suggestion if enough people likes it. i don't like dealing with the suggestions forums for personal reasons but i think it would be worth a try
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
OHHH this this this, Gosh i love this idea so much. I have a hard time making the lists myself but something like this to even keep track of my projects with I'd kill to have.
OHHH this this this, Gosh i love this idea so much. I have a hard time making the lists myself but something like this to even keep track of my projects with I'd kill to have.
I need this so bad man i would cry tears of joy if this was actually added
I need this so bad man i would cry tears of joy if this was actually added
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Hey. I want this
Hey. I want this
Put this in suggestions forum
Put this in suggestions forum
1 2 3