Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did anyone notice the blank bio?
1 2
[i]"The tome-spanning epic of [b]brightmyth's [/b]Clan is yet unwritten. Time alone will transcribe its tales upon the scrolls of history."[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nYf2ags.png[/img] This is honestly very cool! I kind of wish we could have an option for background watermark images even on a bio with text.
"The tome-spanning epic of brightmyth's Clan is yet unwritten. Time alone will transcribe its tales upon the scrolls of history."

nYf2ags.png

This is honestly very cool! I kind of wish we could have an option for background watermark images even on a bio with text.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
I'd love a copy of that background image, even if it's just in like an official site art collection or something. Since it's overlayed on a text box, I don't think you can copy it. But I like the little sample text!

FR has tons of great little flavor text for everything and it's only getting better with updates like this and the map update
I'd love a copy of that background image, even if it's just in like an official site art collection or something. Since it's overlayed on a text box, I don't think you can copy it. But I like the little sample text!

FR has tons of great little flavor text for everything and it's only getting better with updates like this and the map update
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
@Fishes Here, I pulled the image out for you [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/clan-profile/bio-background.png[/img]
@Fishes
Here, I pulled the image out for you

bio-background.png
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
I wish the text box had an option for a bg. That's so much cooler than what I got going on in my incredibly minimal bio. It almost makes me not want to put anything there, their two sentences are far better than my own and comes with a bonus space filling picture.
I wish the text box had an option for a bg. That's so much cooler than what I got going on in my incredibly minimal bio. It almost makes me not want to put anything there, their two sentences are far better than my own and comes with a bonus space filling picture.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Hmm. Pretty picture.. Yoinked for library.
Hmm. Pretty picture.. Yoinked for library.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
oh hey! those are the books from the grimore vista! neat seeing em elsewhere.
oh hey! those are the books from the grimore vista! neat seeing em elsewhere.
noticed this today, its so spooky and mysterious. Its so specific but it makes me feel like im sitting in an empty ancient library
noticed this today, its so spooky and mysterious. Its so specific but it makes me feel like im sitting in an empty ancient library
p3jdzi4.png
I noticed! It's such a neat detail, it would be awesome to see some background options like that for the bio in the future ^^
I noticed! It's such a neat detail, it would be awesome to see some background options like that for the bio in the future ^^
85212510.pngjeremy says hi
I could have sworn I've seen this used somewhere already, brb Right: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/103.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/9.png[/img]
I could have sworn I've seen this used somewhere already, brb

Right:

103.png9.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It would be so cool to have a little watermark like that even when your bio is written, and be able to choose from a little set of dif images or to have none. That is very neat.
It would be so cool to have a little watermark like that even when your bio is written, and be able to choose from a little set of dif images or to have none. That is very neat.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2