Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats your experience with Coli Captcha?
1 2 3 4
latley I don't have a lot of time to play coli or fr But whenever I do play, I get coli captcha all the time. I want to participate in coli more for events and also generally level my fodder to stop them from eating everything, but it gets tiring to constantly confirm my humanity every 30-60 seconds. On top from the captcha being a visual nightmare getting some like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/76Dt1rs.png[/img] or getting captchas where the dragon isn't wearing a mass of apparel but disappears into the background and on top of annoying things like most definitely 100% clicking on the dragon only for it to fail me and generate a new image. on top of those things, I get coli captcha, [b]A LOT,[/b] and sometimes even every battle. I timed how long before I get captcha again and, the longest time I went with no captcha in my last coli session where I was grinding in woodland path, was 1 minute and 10 to 15ish seconds, The shortest time was 4 seconds at most if I'm generous. (captcha then battle & the loot screen then captcha again) Flight rising coli is the only game I've ever played that needs confirmed this much. Other petsims I've played that had a captcha in their long form grinding type games, I only had had to do a captcha once or twice in the middle of several hours of playing. I have high ping (100+) and do the battles really quickly with a combination of mouse and keyboard controls. so I was wondering what it's like for other players and if anyone else gets swarmed with captchas [LIST] [*] how often does everyone else gets coli captcha? [*]has the captcha deterred you from playing in coli? [*]Have you ever definitely clicked on a dragon only for it to fail you? [*]have you ever gotten a coli captcha you couldn't really tell what the dragon was or it blended in so well it was nearly invisible? [/LIST]
latley I don't have a lot of time to play coli or fr
But whenever I do play, I get coli captcha all the time. I want to participate in coli more for events and also generally level my fodder to stop them from eating everything, but it gets tiring to constantly confirm my humanity every 30-60 seconds.

On top from the captcha being a visual nightmare getting some like this:
76Dt1rs.png
or getting captchas where the dragon isn't wearing a mass of apparel but disappears into the background
and on top of annoying things like most definitely 100% clicking on the dragon only for it to fail me and generate a new image.

on top of those things, I get coli captcha, A LOT, and sometimes even every battle.

I timed how long before I get captcha again and, the longest time I went with no captcha in my last coli session where I was grinding in woodland path, was 1 minute and 10 to 15ish seconds,
The shortest time was 4 seconds at most if I'm generous. (captcha then battle & the loot screen then captcha again)

Flight rising coli is the only game I've ever played that needs confirmed this much. Other petsims I've played that had a captcha in their long form grinding type games, I only had had to do a captcha once or twice in the middle of several hours of playing.

I have high ping (100+) and do the battles really quickly with a combination of mouse and keyboard controls. so I was wondering what it's like for other players and if anyone else gets swarmed with captchas
  • how often does everyone else gets coli captcha?
  • has the captcha deterred you from playing in coli?
  • Have you ever definitely clicked on a dragon only for it to fail you?
  • have you ever gotten a coli captcha you couldn't really tell what the dragon was or it blended in so well it was nearly invisible?
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
the coli captcha is, without a doubt, the single worst captcha i have seen in my entire life. [quote]have you ever gotten a coli captcha you couldn't really tell what the dragon was or it blended in so well it was nearly invisible?[/quote] yes, and it's a huge issue. if you have vision impairments it can make the coli unplayable. i can't tell you how many times i've failed it because like, i'm sorry, [i]there's no dragon in that picture[/i]. it's insane. and you're also right that it pops up way too often, i don't know how often i get it but it's definitely too much. i'm an exalting lair, it's how i make most of my dragon money, so i try not to let it deter me but my stomach does literally drop when the captcha appears. i hate it with a burning passion.
the coli captcha is, without a doubt, the single worst captcha i have seen in my entire life.
Quote:
have you ever gotten a coli captcha you couldn't really tell what the dragon was or it blended in so well it was nearly invisible?

yes, and it's a huge issue. if you have vision impairments it can make the coli unplayable. i can't tell you how many times i've failed it because like, i'm sorry, there's no dragon in that picture. it's insane. and you're also right that it pops up way too often, i don't know how often i get it but it's definitely too much. i'm an exalting lair, it's how i make most of my dragon money, so i try not to let it deter me but my stomach does literally drop when the captcha appears. i hate it with a burning passion.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I used to think the captcha was just a "get a random power up" screen. So one time I spammed click mindlessly because I didnt care about getting +health, imagine my face when I got locked out from coli for a lil while [emoji=skull size=1]
I used to think the captcha was just a "get a random power up" screen. So one time I spammed click mindlessly because I didnt care about getting +health, imagine my face when I got locked out from coli for a lil while
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
Sometimes the dragons that appear are so covered in dark apparel that they blend into the background, and sometimes they are so saturated that they blend into the background. I'd say literally anything different, but maybe once or twice would be a better fit - or once every 30 minutes, but every few minutes is a bit much.
Sometimes the dragons that appear are so covered in dark apparel that they blend into the background, and sometimes they are so saturated that they blend into the background. I'd say literally anything different, but maybe once or twice would be a better fit - or once every 30 minutes, but every few minutes is a bit much.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[quote name="Kapow" date="2022-09-20 16:03:57" ] Have you ever definitely clicked on a dragon only for it to fail you? [/quote] So many times
Kapow wrote on 2022-09-20 16:03:57:
Have you ever definitely clicked on a dragon only for it to fail you?
So many times
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455269534664884235/658622514452234271/unknown.png[/img] yeah
unknown.png

yeah
ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
ive been complaining about coli captcha for literal years at this point,,, it is unfortunately the hill i will die on
ive been complaining about coli captcha for literal years at this point,,, it is unfortunately the hill i will die on
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
Coli captcha drives me crazy. It is almost impossible to make out the dragons and even more so annoying when I KNOW I clicked the dragon, but get another captcha! There has got to be a better way.
Coli captcha drives me crazy. It is almost impossible to make out the dragons and even more so annoying when I KNOW I clicked the dragon, but get another captcha! There has got to be a better way.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
I hate coli captcha. I’ve figured out a semi-reliable way to find the dragon: by figuring out everything that isn’t a dragon and using process of elimination.

It works maybe 75, 80% of the time? So yeah.
I hate coli captcha. I’ve figured out a semi-reliable way to find the dragon: by figuring out everything that isn’t a dragon and using process of elimination.

It works maybe 75, 80% of the time? So yeah.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
> get a captcha

> see the dragon

> wait, is that a familiar with wings, or a dragon?

> recognize the dragon pose and click that

> it fails. gotta do another one

> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> get a captcha

> see the dragon

> wait, is that a familiar with wings, or a dragon?

> recognize the dragon pose and click that

> it fails. gotta do another one

> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4