Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "white space" on avatars
1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't mind it, though some dragons have unfortunate croppings (looking at you, female banescales)
I don't mind it, though some dragons have unfortunate croppings (looking at you, female banescales)
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
the white space bothers me for a few breeds (m skydancer.......) so i try my best to use dragons that fill the most of it (and also face to the left, because using right-facing dragon breeds, particularly on the forums, also make my brain Unhappy)
the white space bothers me for a few breeds (m skydancer.......) so i try my best to use dragons that fill the most of it (and also face to the left, because using right-facing dragon breeds, particularly on the forums, also make my brain Unhappy)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
^^ Whoopsies. It doesn't bother me that much; I'm not sure there would be a good way to crop some of the dragons for avatars because they're not drawn to be headshots. I honestly wish we had options for our avatars besides our dragons. Neopets had hidden avatars that you could earn to use in the forums/Neoboards. I wish FR had something like that, so that there's more variety.
^^ Whoopsies. It doesn't bother me that much; I'm not sure there would be a good way to crop some of the dragons for avatars because they're not drawn to be headshots. I honestly wish we had options for our avatars besides our dragons. Neopets had hidden avatars that you could earn to use in the forums/Neoboards. I wish FR had something like that, so that there's more variety.
Comet
my dragon walked on my keyboard
+1 FR time
do not like white space! i cover it up completely
do not like white space! i cover it up completely
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
This is why snappers are the best.
This is why snappers are the best.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
I don't like the white space, I try to minimize it. Sadly that means certain breeds/poses get a little less avatar attention from me
I don't like the white space, I try to minimize it. Sadly that means certain breeds/poses get a little less avatar attention from me
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
i dont mind it, but it would be nice to have an option to get other colors space/the vista there instead but its not happening anytime soon LOL
i dont mind it, but it would be nice to have an option to get other colors space/the vista there instead but its not happening anytime soon LOL
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
The white space is the only reason my favorite perma isn't my avatar. M Skydancer just has such unfortunate cropping </3
The white space is the only reason my favorite perma isn't my avatar. M Skydancer just has such unfortunate cropping </3
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif He/they
FR+3
Wishlist
male spirals stay winning
male spirals stay winning
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
Personally i dont mind it, but I wonder what it’d look like to have the option to change the background of profile pics!
Personally i dont mind it, but I wonder what it’d look like to have the option to change the background of profile pics!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6