Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do Plague primals...blink?...
1 2 3 4
I always imagined they functioned more like how snake eyes do, since snakes don't blink either (just have a casing over the eye that also sheds off when the snake sheds)
I always imagined they functioned more like how snake eyes do, since snakes don't blink either (just have a casing over the eye that also sheds off when the snake sheds)
mmm slimy noises
mmm slimy noises
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
what if they just have one big eyelid that goes over all of them
what if they just have one big eyelid that goes over all of them
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bcp8Vg5.gif[/img]
bcp8Vg5.gif
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Hmm, I was thinking the membrane before... but gecko lick sounds so cool! XD
Hmm, I was thinking the membrane before... but gecko lick sounds so cool! XD
Oh, I imagine that they blink many times and all at once
Oh, I imagine that they blink many times and all at once
tumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o2_100.png
d9c87257-11f1-11e8-91bd-a35c7561b85c.gif
Primal eyes are already concerning. Do any primals even blink at all?
Primal eyes are already concerning. Do any primals even blink at all?
[quote name="Nequam" date="2022-07-18 03:55:17" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bcp8Vg5.gif[/img] [/quote] lol I was JUST saying to myself, "where's that one gif someone made...?" There it is.
Nequam wrote on 2022-07-18 03:55:17:
bcp8Vg5.gif
lol I was JUST saying to myself, "where's that one gif someone made...?" There it is.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
from the looks of them I kind of assumed they have like a permanent nictating membrane over them/ Or maybe they just blink them all at different intervals
from the looks of them I kind of assumed they have like a permanent nictating membrane over them/ Or maybe they just blink them all at different intervals
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
i'm thinking a bit like the nictitating membrane thing, where it's kind of like a beneficial diseased grown that covers the multiple eyes like a see through fleshy shield/goggles that also keeps the eyes underneath moist. so they don't blink, but they don't have to. a common familiar for Plague Primals would be Animated Statue
i'm thinking a bit like the nictitating membrane thing, where it's kind of like a beneficial diseased grown that covers the multiple eyes like a see through fleshy shield/goggles that also keeps the eyes underneath moist. so they don't blink, but they don't have to. a common familiar for Plague Primals would be Animated Statue
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1 2 3 4