Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "You" in the world of FlightRising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I made a 'me' dragon, but even she's non-canon to my lore- i just kinda use her as a directory for my lair. my clan does their own thing, lore-wise. my actions as a player are their actions as an individual/clan/city
I made a 'me' dragon, but even she's non-canon to my lore- i just kinda use her as a directory for my lair. my clan does their own thing, lore-wise. my actions as a player are their actions as an individual/clan/city
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
[quote name="kyrin18" date="2022-06-18 14:18:11" ] No humans? Then what do you suppose the images are here? Look awfully human to me... [/quote] Ancient Beasts Clans in cloaks!
kyrin18 wrote on 2022-06-18 14:18:11:
No humans? Then what do you suppose the images are here? Look awfully human to me...

Ancient Beasts Clans in cloaks!
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
As cool as dragonsonas are (which is very), I don't really feel the desire to create one. Nor do I have a presence in any of the simple lore I've drummed up so far. I simply do not exist !

Instead, I consider my entire lair to be "me," if that makes sense? After all, there's bits n pieces of my personality, interests, etc diffused all throughout my dragons and the decisions I make :^]

But like I said, I think 'sonas are real neat and love finding players with them! It's fun to admire how different people chose to represent themselves through the tools available on FR.
As cool as dragonsonas are (which is very), I don't really feel the desire to create one. Nor do I have a presence in any of the simple lore I've drummed up so far. I simply do not exist !

Instead, I consider my entire lair to be "me," if that makes sense? After all, there's bits n pieces of my personality, interests, etc diffused all throughout my dragons and the decisions I make :^]

But like I said, I think 'sonas are real neat and love finding players with them! It's fun to admire how different people chose to represent themselves through the tools available on FR.
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
Considering I have specific dragons who are the "narrators" for my lore, I don't really have a role at all-

I guess the closest thing I have to a dragonsona is Inconsistency/Joe-Pye but even then she's less of me and more like a representation of how I feel with my anxiety disorder. (Small warning for Plague Primal eyes if you want to take a look at her!)
Considering I have specific dragons who are the "narrators" for my lore, I don't really have a role at all-

I guess the closest thing I have to a dragonsona is Inconsistency/Joe-Pye but even then she's less of me and more like a representation of how I feel with my anxiety disorder. (Small warning for Plague Primal eyes if you want to take a look at her!)
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
I have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12000349]"me" dragon[/url] but she's just another dragon, not really a dragonsona, and also out of date for where I am in my life now. I don't exist in the FR world. The closest thing I have is my custom progen, who is sort of the main character when I'm playing. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8669262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/86693/8669262_350.png[/img][/url]
I have a "me" dragon but she's just another dragon, not really a dragonsona, and also out of date for where I am in my life now. I don't exist in the FR world. The closest thing I have is my custom progen, who is sort of the main character when I'm playing.
8669262_350.png
XW2PxEW.png
No dragonsona yet but I feel like I'd write in myself as a traveler in my lore who runs into my dragons quite often or a dragon who works in the palace library or the bakery.
No dragonsona yet but I feel like I'd write in myself as a traveler in my lore who runs into my dragons quite often or a dragon who works in the palace library or the bakery.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
I kinda like being the collective consciousness that's the voice of the clan speaking through whoever I happen to choose at the time. (In a way Abberations are kinda fitting as avatars for that reason.)

I do have a sona dragon but it's more an iteration of a sona/mascot/oc that I at some point am gonna actually get around to writing the story I want too (they've sorta become a jp fan character, I haven't decided if I wanna set it in the JP universe or just something similar) rather than them being literally me in that sense.... if that makes sense?
I kinda like being the collective consciousness that's the voice of the clan speaking through whoever I happen to choose at the time. (In a way Abberations are kinda fitting as avatars for that reason.)

I do have a sona dragon but it's more an iteration of a sona/mascot/oc that I at some point am gonna actually get around to writing the story I want too (they've sorta become a jp fan character, I haven't decided if I wanna set it in the JP universe or just something similar) rather than them being literally me in that sense.... if that makes sense?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I am more likely just a small visitor in my own lore's clan, just not staying there for too long and sometimes disappearing out of existence just to watch. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805280/80527953_350.png?mtime=ZYxoaygNJcg.png[/img] Sivon here is just a portal for me to see through so I can watch what my dragons are doing. Are they truly me? They may be, because of how they have the same desires as me, same personality as me and has access to the things I can see.
I am more likely just a small visitor in my own lore's clan, just not staying there for too long and sometimes disappearing out of existence just to watch.
80527953_350.png?mtime=ZYxoaygNJcg.png
Sivon here is just a portal for me to see through so I can watch what my dragons are doing. Are they truly me? They may be, because of how they have the same desires as me, same personality as me and has access to the things I can see.
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
[quote name="Houndstooth" date="2022-06-20 10:57:08" ] I made a 'me' dragon, but even she's non-canon to my lore- i just kinda use her as a directory for my lair. my clan does their own thing, lore-wise. my actions as a player are their actions as an individual/clan/city [/quote] I like this idea. I'll actually probably do the same thing. I don't have a directory for my lair, it's spread out over a bunch of dragons, but it would be nice to have one hub in the form of a dragon. ----- I don't exist in my lore. My clan does their own thing
Houndstooth wrote on 2022-06-20 10:57:08:
I like this idea. I'll actually probably do the same thing. I don't have a directory for my lair, it's spread out over a bunch of dragons, but it would be nice to have one hub in the form of a dragon.
I don't exist in my lore. My clan does their own thing
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I approached this idea in the scooby doo cyber chase way. My dragonsona is a me dragged magically into the world and is labeled the crazy dragon laid who speaks of daily roll over and rng in everyday activities. Any one with lore who mentions her in conversation speak of her as just spending too much time in the hot air balloon she calls her home. I use this 4th wall breaking dragon to an advantage as I work on typing up bios for new players to guide them since this dragon technically knows what the site tabs and daily activities are and how the site works. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79124806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791249/79124806_350.png[/img][/url]
I approached this idea in the scooby doo cyber chase way. My dragonsona is a me dragged magically into the world and is labeled the crazy dragon laid who speaks of daily roll over and rng in everyday activities. Any one with lore who mentions her in conversation speak of her as just spending too much time in the hot air balloon she calls her home.

I use this 4th wall breaking dragon to an advantage as I work on typing up bios for new players to guide them since this dragon technically knows what the site tabs and daily activities are and how the site works.

79124806_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8