Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [spoiler] All flight complete graphics
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
oof never been so tempted to move to earth

also love the nature nd ice banners lord...
oof never been so tempted to move to earth

also love the nature nd ice banners lord...
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

LMAO, of course as soon as I move from Water to Ice they come out with banner updates that make water look amazing! Totally fits the vibe of my old lair, too. All the art is gorgeous in its own way though :0
LMAO, of course as soon as I move from Water to Ice they come out with banner updates that make water look amazing! Totally fits the vibe of my old lair, too. All the art is gorgeous in its own way though :0
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
THE WATER BANNER <33 it fits my clan lore pretty well so i like it
THE WATER BANNER <33 it fits my clan lore pretty well so i like it
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I was seriously considering switching Flights cause it's been a while in Fire but the new banner is so GORGEOUS I just have to stay here! What have you done, FR! /lh
I was seriously considering switching Flights cause it's been a while in Fire but the new banner is so GORGEOUS I just have to stay here! What have you done, FR! /lh
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
Oh they all look so nice! :O
Oh they all look so nice! :O
bVzIUfv.png
They're all so pretty! Fire's so nice :o
They're all so pretty! Fire's so nice :o
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
I know some of my fellows aren't happy cause it's too bright/ colorful for them but my everbloom-residing lair is very lovely right now :3

Hope the refactors/ second set of banners aren't too many months in the future, though, so people can pick from two options while they wait for their preferred one if it wasn't in the first or second wave!
I know some of my fellows aren't happy cause it's too bright/ colorful for them but my everbloom-residing lair is very lovely right now :3

Hope the refactors/ second set of banners aren't too many months in the future, though, so people can pick from two options while they wait for their preferred one if it wasn't in the first or second wave!
UJXttDL.png
Unfortunately a complaining post, sorry to bring negativity here... I'm kind of disappointed by Arcane. Over time our mountains and things to do with us have become increasingly more purple and less pink. And the sky loses its vibrant yellow, and no more floating islands in the distance. [emoji=fae sad size=2] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/arcane/banner.jpg[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/arcane/top-banner.jpg[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66324225]My dragon based on the old banner[/url] feels all wrong now :( But for positive, yes the art is amazing for all the new banners and everything, the other flights are jaw dropping, like earth, fire and nature.
Unfortunately a complaining post, sorry to bring negativity here...

I'm kind of disappointed by Arcane. Over time our mountains and things to do with us have become increasingly more purple and less pink. And the sky loses its vibrant yellow, and no more floating islands in the distance.

banner.jpg
top-banner.jpg

My dragon based on the old banner feels all wrong now :(

But for positive, yes the art is amazing for all the new banners and everything, the other flights are jaw dropping, like earth, fire and nature.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
[quote name="umbrellafella" date="2022-06-08 06:54:29" ] i suddenly feel a slight temptation to move to fire [/quote] Same but with nature! So fresh and blooming! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
umbrellafella wrote on 2022-06-08 06:54:29:
i suddenly feel a slight temptation to move to fire
Same but with nature! So fresh and blooming!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
[quote name="umbrellafella" date="2022-06-08 06:54:29" ] i suddenly feel a slight temptation to move to fire [/quote] Same but I can’t because it’s my home flight and I moved a few months ago D’:
umbrellafella wrote on 2022-06-08 06:54:29:
i suddenly feel a slight temptation to move to fire
Same but I can’t because it’s my home flight and I moved a few months ago D’:
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png