Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [spoiler] All flight complete graphics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Thank you for the compilation! I adore all the new banners, hats off to the artists.
Thank you for the compilation! I adore all the new banners, hats off to the artists.
push hub
They're all so pretty! I usually don't like the aesthetic of fire, but this might convince me to move. [emoji=mirror size=1] I think Light, Arcane and Shadow are my favorites, but it's so hard to choose.
They're all so pretty! I usually don't like the aesthetic of fire, but this might convince me to move. I think Light, Arcane and Shadow are my favorites, but it's so hard to choose.
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
[quote name="umbrellafella" date="2022-06-08 06:54:29" ] i suddenly feel a slight temptation to move to fire [/quote] ME TOO ITS SO PRETTY!!!
umbrellafella wrote on 2022-06-08 06:54:29:
i suddenly feel a slight temptation to move to fire
ME TOO ITS SO PRETTY!!!
i'm so happy, i've been wanting the art to be updated for years now!
i'm so happy, i've been wanting the art to be updated for years now!
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

They're all really pretty, but I'm just glad Nature is more colourful now! It' so good I love it here!
They're all really pretty, but I'm just glad Nature is more colourful now! It' so good I love it here!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Nature, Fire, and Water are definitely my favorites. They look so gorgeous. Now I can't wait to see more banner updates.
Nature, Fire, and Water are definitely my favorites. They look so gorgeous. Now I can't wait to see more banner updates.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Thanks guys :D I was very confused because I just didn't recognize the flight. :3
Thanks guys :D I was very confused because I just didn't recognize the flight. :3
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
waa they look so cool! i'm not thaat big of a fan of the default lair locations though, cannot wait to see the banners for other locations eventually :o
waa they look so cool! i'm not thaat big of a fan of the default lair locations though, cannot wait to see the banners for other locations eventually :o
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[s]There is no way I'm not moving to Wind now! The colors are so gorgeous [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][emoji=heart size=1][/s] Ok people seem to really like Fire update. I'll try to get used to it for a few months before throwing away gems.
There is no way I'm not moving to Wind now! The colors are so gorgeous

Ok people seem to really like Fire update. I'll try to get used to it for a few months before throwing away gems.
wind for the win less go
wind for the win less go
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11