Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are YOUR Dailies?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Anymore since I no longer care about the well-fed bonus it's:
-login
-check pings
-collect from baldwin (if anything's been brewing)
-scry dragons/gene dragons
-check skin/accent for anything new
-lurk on forums
Anymore since I no longer care about the well-fed bonus it's:
-login
-check pings
-collect from baldwin (if anything's been brewing)
-scry dragons/gene dragons
-check skin/accent for anything new
-lurk on forums
Feed dragons, gather things, say hi to @Gabbiani (that last one is a MUST)
Feed dragons, gather things, say hi to @Gabbiani (that last one is a MUST)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Nests, feeding, gathering, trading post stuff. Then I'll leave just alchemy and archeology open to use it whenever I think of it to push it over time xD
Nests, feeding, gathering, trading post stuff. Then I'll leave just alchemy and archeology open to use it whenever I think of it to push it over time xD
lf9X4H2.png
My dailies are the nesting grounds, gathering items, pinkerton's plundered pile (sometimes i'm too lazy for the whole trading post) and keeping my energy over 90%!
I try to do all of these always, no matter what. Other things depend on how much time I have that day :^)
My dailies are the nesting grounds, gathering items, pinkerton's plundered pile (sometimes i'm too lazy for the whole trading post) and keeping my energy over 90%!
I try to do all of these always, no matter what. Other things depend on how much time I have that day :^)
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
[quote name="@LoversMasque" date="2022-05-18 15:01:40" ] Feed dragons, gather things, say hi to @/Gabbiani (that last one is a MUST) [/quote] henlo Masque
@LoversMasque wrote on 2022-05-18 15:01:40:
Feed dragons, gather things, say hi to @/Gabbiani (that last one is a MUST)
henlo Masque
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
check notifs, do the typical trading post/nest stuff except baldwin and tomo (too lazy), gather, and thats it really.. i cant dedicate myself to doing coli, bonding, etc regularly
check notifs, do the typical trading post/nest stuff except baldwin and tomo (too lazy), gather, and thats it really.. i cant dedicate myself to doing coli, bonding, etc regularly
"link • ufology
they/he/she
...Well I don't think I'm being notably subtle.
...Well I don't think I'm being notably subtle.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
- dunk something into baldwins cauldron
- check my notifs to see if i got pinged for anything
- scavenge scavenge scavenge
- incubate any eggs i have
- bond with all my fams
- pinkerton, tomo and fiona if i remember
- forum lurkin' time!!
i should probably do more stuff with the fairgrounds but i never have the patience to sit down and learn any strategies X,D
- dunk something into baldwins cauldron
- check my notifs to see if i got pinged for anything
- scavenge scavenge scavenge
- incubate any eggs i have
- bond with all my fams
- pinkerton, tomo and fiona if i remember
- forum lurkin' time!!
i should probably do more stuff with the fairgrounds but i never have the patience to sit down and learn any strategies X,D
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
My routine is always the same in the morning:

1. Collect whatever I melted or brewed at Baldwin's overnight (and start another brew).
2. Feed dragons.
3. Bond with familiars.
4. Incubate/hatch nests. (I list fodder on the AH after my main routine is done.)
5. Gather items.
6. Trading Post time, always in the same order: Pinkerton, Crim, Tomo, Fiona, Arlo. (I sometimes check Roundsey and Swipp.)
7. Open up any chests I got from familiars and gathering.

I've built up a bunch of treasure so I don't go to the Fairgrounds as often as I used to. If I'm in the mood, I end with just coli-grinding for a while. And at some point in the day I usually end up in the Scrying Workshop to make pretty dragons.
My routine is always the same in the morning:

1. Collect whatever I melted or brewed at Baldwin's overnight (and start another brew).
2. Feed dragons.
3. Bond with familiars.
4. Incubate/hatch nests. (I list fodder on the AH after my main routine is done.)
5. Gather items.
6. Trading Post time, always in the same order: Pinkerton, Crim, Tomo, Fiona, Arlo. (I sometimes check Roundsey and Swipp.)
7. Open up any chests I got from familiars and gathering.

I've built up a bunch of treasure so I don't go to the Fairgrounds as often as I used to. If I'm in the mood, I end with just coli-grinding for a while. And at some point in the day I usually end up in the Scrying Workshop to make pretty dragons.
nests, gather, pinkerton, fiona, arlo, baldwin

ones that I should do more often but don't are bonding with familiars (it literally takes like two minutes since I only bond with the ones already attached, I'm just lazy lol) and doing g&g - used to do it every day, but I did it on my art tablet because it's 10000x easier but recently I kind of sort of messed up my art tablet's cords so I'm afraid to use it more than just for important art pieces :P
nests, gather, pinkerton, fiona, arlo, baldwin

ones that I should do more often but don't are bonding with familiars (it literally takes like two minutes since I only bond with the ones already attached, I'm just lazy lol) and doing g&g - used to do it every day, but I did it on my art tablet because it's 10000x easier but recently I kind of sort of messed up my art tablet's cords so I'm afraid to use it more than just for important art pieces :P
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3 4 5 6