Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the opposite of your username?
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
ClearSkies!
ClearSkies!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Voidfreeze

OH NO I'M EMO
Voidfreeze

OH NO I'M EMO
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
..calmpeasant? ok
..calmpeasant? ok
scout-tf2conga-low-res.gif
this your clan?
...is this a sig?
Since the "Ag" part is my name is supposed to be the chemical symbol of silver, the opposite of it would be... AuDog? Sounds like Australian dog or something lmao.
Since the "Ag" part is my name is supposed to be the chemical symbol of silver, the opposite of it would be... AuDog? Sounds like Australian dog or something lmao.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
SoupChicken? (It's the best I could come up with-)
SoupChicken? (It's the best I could come up with-)
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Uh, what's the opposite of a fish? Asking for a friend

... Mammals?
Uh, what's the opposite of a fish? Asking for a friend

... Mammals?
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Uh. Just plants that grow in natural light, I guess? Or a barren desert? Idk.
Uh. Just plants that grow in natural light, I guess? Or a barren desert? Idk.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Oceandark9?
Oceandark9?
Ew1aQ.gif ReYk2.gif XXX/Lineage Challenge! 3KhpP.gif zIvmV.gif
IBHaGUE.gif
DayPeak, our cherished rivals! grrrrr.
DayPeak, our cherished rivals! grrrrr.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
i cant find the runequest campaign books scans i have hoarded... but if ralzakark has any bitter rival, that would be the one. (i have spent humiliating amount of time ripping the images from the scans, and half of the images existing of him on internet was either drawn by me or ripped by me, so i should know... but i focused more on the autistic urge to archive artwork).

but since i cant find the scans, and not in mood of rummaging through the physical books we have, i am just picking storm bull. hes a big hater of the species ralzakark is member of.

if anyone read all this autism nonsense i wrote, you get big kiss on forehead, and/or an awkward and clammy handshake.
i cant find the runequest campaign books scans i have hoarded... but if ralzakark has any bitter rival, that would be the one. (i have spent humiliating amount of time ripping the images from the scans, and half of the images existing of him on internet was either drawn by me or ripped by me, so i should know... but i focused more on the autistic urge to archive artwork).

but since i cant find the scans, and not in mood of rummaging through the physical books we have, i am just picking storm bull. hes a big hater of the species ralzakark is member of.

if anyone read all this autism nonsense i wrote, you get big kiss on forehead, and/or an awkward and clammy handshake.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97